“WARNING DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Greenleafe Inn

Greenleafe Inn
Ranked #155 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The absolute worst experience of my life. The owner is a COMPLETE LIAR. Our sheets had SEMEN AND HAIR just beneath the top cover. This is not a boutique hotel and it has not been remodeled. There is trash and cigarette butts everywhere. At no time did the owner apologize. He is a worthless human being and I feel bad for the people he employs.

4  Thank Dripadvisor

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

If you are on a tight budget and looking for a reasonably comfortable room this is a good option. I would not recommend it for families. The room was clean, but didn't feel very 'fresh'. CJ was helpful and pleasant. Don't stay here expecting luxury, but if you are in need of a cheap place to spend the night and not looking for extras it's ok.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Stuff61
Manager_GreenLeafe, Guest Relations Manager at Greenleafe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

We thank you for your time in posting your review.We would take care of the concerns you have.
Thank you.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I was a little hesitant staying here based on the reviews, but I'm glad I ended up staying here. You can't check in passed 9pm I believe, so we got there a little before. Management was extremely friendly & helpful. The guard was also very friendly. The rooms are decent sized & very clean despite what these reviews say. It's 15 minutes from downtown which is great. I would definitely be staying here again.

1  Thank Maddi02
Manager_GreenLeafe, Manager at Greenleafe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

The management thank you for taking out time to post your reviews.It would be wonderful to see you staying with us again when ever you visit Charlotte.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in June of 2013 for one night.I discovered this Hotel while browsing on booking.com,I was looking for something cheap and cheerful close to downtown Charlotte as I was attending a one day meeting there before moving on.I was travelling from the United Kingdom and this served my needs just fine as I was in the area for just one night,I got a taxi cab from there airport to the Inn.Staff were nice,prices were good,everything was clean what more can you ask for! I recommend...

1  Thank Whittigan
Manager_GreenLeafe, Manager at Greenleafe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

We thank you for your time and in posting the review.Its a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us.We wish you come and stay with us whenever you visit Charlotte again.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I enjoyed a two night stay at the Greenleafe Inn recently,I was in Charlotte visiting relatives and this establishment provided the perfect location for my first couple of nights until I went to stay with relatives in the Charlotte area.I was late checking in due to a flight delay so I called to make them aware of this and they were very understanding in the circumstances.
My room was nice,very clean and just what I needed.The room rates here are also great value considering how close you are to Uptown Charlotte and the number 27 bus runs right outside the establishment in/out of Charlotte.There is also a free wifi connection which is very good and available in all areas of the building including the rooms.I will stay here again for sure when I am back in the Charlotte area and would highly recommend the Greenleafe Inn for those looking for accomodation at great prices..I also felt very safe in my surroundings which is really important for a female when travelling alone.Thanks..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ferrycarrig2014

Great to know you had a nice experience with your stay with us.Please come and stay with us when ever you are in Charlotte.
All the best.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is a one star hotel. Bottom line. I stayed in the queen room which is underneath the maintenance guy (CJ) room. These people are super friendly... but there was mold all over the shower curtain, stains on the carpet, and just things that made you question when the last time the sheets were washed. I made a mistake and left my charger there and despite promising to send it, it never arrived. If I scored on effort, or promise they would get a 10, but I score on delivery as actions speak louder than words. It seamed like a bargain relative to its peers on priceline, but this is just not a 2 star hotel. The doors are also paper thin and you can hear everything going on outside them or anytime someone walks by. Its in a very residential area and doesn't look like a hotel but rather an apartment complex. There was a refrigerator which was nice, and they pointed me to a good pizza place.

Room Tip: Bring your own sheets...or something to wrap yourself in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TryppAdams
Manager_GreenLeafe, Manager at Greenleafe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

1.We checked the room and there was no mold on the shower curtain.
2.The room in question is a separate room and has no walls attached to another guest room.It is a very peaceful room and we get repeated guests who want just that room.
3.The guest left the charger in the room and we got a email and we assured we would mail it.We mailed it and paid expences out of pocket.But the guest is so disgruntled over getting the charge not at their will and time and posted this review after a month of their stay.
Thank you.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We have stayed at the Greenleafe Inn on three separate occasions, the rooms were clean and the staff was exceptionally friendly each stay. It is a very good budget place to stay if you need a place to lay your head down to sleep.

There is no fitness room or swimming pool. Due to requirements on Trip Advisor; I had to fill in all six sections. I rated these sections as average, in order to submit the review.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hamsjp
Manager_GreenLeafe, Manager at Greenleafe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

We thank you for your time in posting your reviews.Hope we see you again when you visit Charlotte again.