“Good Price Good location”

Sleep Inn Northlake
Ranked #105 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stay here 1 night and was so happy about the customer service from the front desk, Rooms was clean and nice so i deside to come back and stay 3 more nights do to the excellent services i had. Thanks to Susan and amber excellent services.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank tuckerzion

Tuckerzion,

Thank you for your kind comments and thank you for your stay with us! I am truly lucky to have great staff at Sleep Inn Northlake, and with all of our amentities, and backed by Choice Hotels, you truly cant go wrong!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed for 2 nights, arrived early and our room was ready and waiting. The front desk personel was very courteous and friendly. Our request for a late check out was honored rapidly and they even held breakfast a little longer the next day. Rooms where comfortable and clean. The price was right and it was located perfectly for the anniversary party we attended. Will use again when we go to Charlotte.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlene M

Greetings!

Thank you for your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay with us. With our hotel having an indoor pool, surrounded by great restaurants within walking distance, Northlake mall close by, we truly have a lot to offer for people traveling with families.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I only stayed 1 night, but i arrived 3 hours before check in and they had a room ready for me. The front desk agent Amber was very friendly and welcoming. I had no issues. I had to print my bus ticket and she helped me print it with no problems. The beds very comfortable and clean. the bathroom was small but it was only for 1 night so i didn't mind. It was a GREAT PRICE, CLEAN AND STAFF WAS HELPFUL. I would recommend this hotel . and If I'm in Charlotte I will stay at the Sleep Inn Northlake again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Rebecca M,

Greetings again! Thank you for your kind comments! We are very lucky to have great employees working for us. With our convenient location right off the interstate, great service, and clean and comfortable room at a valued price, you cant go wrong with Sleep Inn Northlake!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I too stayed here for the indoor pool but upon seeing how dirty it looked, I was afraid to get in it. The sheets on the be we're torn. I didn't notice until late at night when I turned the TV off that the shower leaked and dripped all night. Had it not been so late after a very long day, I would have asked to be moved. The next morning I also noticed the sink was dirty and the trash cans in the rooms had not been emptied. When I spoke with someone at the front desk they said ut wasn't their fault, they have a 3rd party cleaning crew. Stating I clearly wasn't satisfied, the gentleman told me he would talk to his manager and get me 50% off. He called back to say the manager had decided to give me $10 off. I have stayed at choice hotels for years and this is only the second bad experience I have had. They really should take the satisfaction guaranteed sign down. I will be calling choice hotels tomorrow morning. This place is awful and the service and concern from management is worse! Don't waste your money!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Gwrightdb
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Greetings,

I would like to thank you, on 2 accounts. I appreciate your stay with us, and thank you for leaving feedback on this great travel site

I am very sorry we let you down, and I am sorry my employee did not stress the importance of how concerned you were with your stay with us. We are in the middle of an extensive renovations, and right now, you probably experienced things in ways you shouldnt have

We are proud to say we have put new hdtvs in all rooms, we are in process of re-doing our indoor pool (while the pool stays open) Putting a new HVAC system in pool area, rolling out a new Hot Breakfast Buffet bar, total lobby refresh, new staff, and according to your observations, we have some improvments that need to be done immediately.

I thank you again for your input in this matter, and thank you for your stay with us

Reviewed 12 May 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very convenient to the highway. The pool floor was dirty and that was a disappointment. But the overall stay was good.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Thank you for your stay with us,. and thank you for leaving feeback on this great travel site. We think we have it all here at Sleep Inn Northlake! With rooms generally 30-50 less then most of competition in the area, and with a great service minded staff, you cant go wrong.

I also saw the review of our pool. We are saddened to see you did not enjoy our pool. We are in the process of re-painting the pool, and adding great improvements this summer to our pool. While it gave a "dirty" feel and look, and I do agree with you on that assessment, it is actually stained markings which gives it a "dirty" appearance

Reviewed 26 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 March 2012

checked in clerk helped find coupon in book saved 20 dollars. woke up with migraine asked to pay for extra 4 hours stay .said we could stay no charge .checked out at1 pm manager chris was super. b bobby selder pgh pa

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Greetings again!

I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and I thank you for leavking kind comments on this site.
I truly felt sorry for your wife, and I know its not fun traveling in a car, when your up against a migraine headache.

I think our location offers both great service, and clean comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price
Thanks again for your stay with us,