All reviewsfront desksoccer tournamentjack in the boxtwo double bedsgreat place to staylate checkconvenient locationi highly recommend this hotelexcellent stayoatmealfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripstaff was friendlyparking lotjoel
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Good stay for the Labor Day weekend! Front desk and breakfast was pretty good. located near the interstate and I was able to go to some nearby restaurants as well. I wouldn't recommend staying in room over the pool though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Shalai C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you So_sweetysh!

I am glad you chose to stay with us during the holidays. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities. The breakfast is amazing. I have a great team that works so hard to provide genuine service. Thank you for recognizing them! We hope to host you again!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This was a really nice hotel. It's been remodeled and was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was pretty good too. I'm not usually a fan of those continental breakfasts but this one was pretty decent. Hotelbprice was good! Overall a great hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Amazing J758BYstephanie!

I am so glad we knocked it out of the park for you. The team is so great and they make my life super easy. I agree, the breakfast is so good and I am happy to hear that you were satisfied. Come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I'm not sure how Hyatt determines their hotel categories, but I'm glad they consider this a category 1, meaning it required the fewest number of points for a night. With most of the Hyatts in the area being the same, I chose this location based on reviews and its proximity to Carowinds. I had no idea that we would be able to see the rides from our window!

I checked in through their mobile app in the morning and picked 3pm for arrival (their standard check-in time). We arrived just after 4pm and found that our room was not ready yet. I had booked a king room and all they had was an accessible king. Or I could opt for a room with two double beds on an upper floor. After the front desk person offered half of our points back, I decided to take the latter.

The hotel overall is what I expect from Hyatt. Modern and clean. The room was spacious enough with a separate sofa and bed area. After flying in on a red eye and then spending our day at Carowinds, I was ready to crash. The beds were perfectly adequate for that!

I like that they have a breakfast bowl concept. It's something different anyway. There is a card by the hot items that gives you a step-by-step list for constructing your bowl. They advertize cage free eggs, which is a bonus. Who knows what that even means now, but they tasted good. Certainly much better than the tasteless, watery egg-like material you might find at other hotels.

Overall, completely satisfied with our stay. The hotel worked out great for us to visit Carowinds. I even took a quick trip to the park after breakfast for a few more rides before we had to check out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you thedlr.

We appreciate the feedback! I am so sorry you experienced a change during the check-in process. I am glad that did not effect your stay. The breakfast items are new, premium ingredients and they are delicious! Yes, the location is super for a carowinds getaway. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

One of the best hotels in Charlotte Arrawood area. Value for money. Rooms are spacious and clean. Internet connection is very good. Staff is really nice and giving the required attention to the guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Wow...thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that we earned your loyalty! I am glad that you enjoyed the room and that our staff made a positive impression. Thank you again and keep traveling!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Warning: You are Note safe/Do Not Stay
I do not post negative reviews but please read:
My truck’s locks were drilled out and everything stolen from my truck in the hotel parking lot. During my police report, the officer said “wow someone took their time here, how did the hotel not catch this?”
When asked for video surveillance, the claimed to not have video surveillance. However there are more than 10 signs posted stating “WARNING All activities are recorded on video to aid in the prosecution of any crime committed against this facility. The manager claimed, “We just put those signs up because other hotels do.” - Big lie
After filing a claim with the Hyatt’s insurance company, the Hyatt claimed they are in no way responsible for the incidents. I have several thousands of dollars’ worth of theft and damage to my vehicle. I wasted hours fighting with the Hyatt and got nothing, not ever reimbursement for my stay.
They hotel has since post signed saying “we are not responsible for theft, weather damage….” Very wrong!
I gave the hotel many chances to make this right. They were not interested.

DO NOT STAY HERE. You and your belongings are NOT SAFE!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jmaxeden

I know we personally spoke before this post. Again, i am offering my sincerest apologies. There are terrible people in the world and I am so sorry that you were a victim of a car break-in. We have surveillance in our hotel, not in our parking lot. We have a patrol person that walks our properties. Again, i recommend to all guest, in all the cities i've worked in to remove your valuables from plan site. We did proceed with our insurance and the proper channels. I do not understand the feeling of us not doing anything. I hope you do come back and not let bad characters deter you from the city or brand.

best regards,