“What a difference ”

Ranked #46 of 104 Nightlife in Charlotte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What a difference in the staff and service from previous visits. Will have no problem in the future if that is the friendly welcome you get well done to the manager for taking notice of my previous comments.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Went here several times with my co-workers and college alumni. Nice mixed crowd and the drink prices are quite reasonable. They do have a dress code but I feel it's reasonable given the vibe of the place. Depending on my mood and the night, I've went in with slack and button up or cargo shorts, polo, and chucks (Converse). Regardless me and the company of people I go out with never had an issue with admission or had to pay extra. If you're in the area, definitely stop by.

2  Thank Steven A
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I guess that it's across the way from a club that was popping made it seem a little empty at 1am. I guess if you would like to pay to go in and have drinks, it's a good spot because the bars we not very crowded since the club wasn't. I've HEARD, but I'm not sure, that they make it hard for minorities to gain access.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Was here on a few occasions and have to say this place is beautiful. I came on a Wednesday with some colleague's just for some drinks and dessert. It was more of a relaxed atmosphere but perfect for what we were there for. The bartender told me to come back on the weekend when the night club opens and a few of us did. She put us on her guest list which was nice and we had no problem getting in. Saturday was really busy and we had a lot fun! Definitely coming back. If you like a nice upscale environment this is the place to be.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Sunday to be specific! We reserved a table, they informed me that there's a dress code like (I felt overdressed) people kept coming to out table to drop off their empty cups. Our server was super nice I have to say.
This is not our first time at vip table and we had no one to come and protect our area. This guy came and was hitting on my friend and touched her derrière!!! Please we could have created a big deal but we didn't, we asked the server to please have the guy removed from our area. Etc
We were a bit stressed. We just wanted to have some fun but with respect.
If we wanted to be with others we wouldn't have gotten the table.
Also it was an "international night" and they played 40 secs of Spanish music and we had to asked for it.
I don't think I will come back.

3  Thank FeMonR