“Our Favorite TGI Friday's!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,612 of 2,376 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Our Favorite TGI Friday's!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Chicken Cobb salad for $8.98 cannot be beat! It's generous in portion size with EVERYTHING you would expect on a Cobb Salad, including a fire-grilled boneless chicken breast.. The ribs and burgers are the best. We have ALWAYS had excellent service at this location. Also, if you join TGI's Give Me More Stripes rewards program, you can get a free appetizer or dessert! It's amazing when 2 can dine for $20.

• Visited March 2014

South Carolina
“Good for the Crowd”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stop in T.G.I. Fridays Clemson/Carolina game was on. The place was very crowded but, the wait and service was great. I've been too venues that were less crowded and had much slower service. The food was good . I will stop again

Visited November 2012
Amman, Jordan
“This is my favourite restaurant in the whole world and usually i love to go on my birthday on march 12 please remember me do it ”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is my favourite restaurant in the whole world and usually i love to go on my birthday on march 12 please remember me do it what I say

Candler, North Carolina
“lunch visit”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

waitress was good, food was a lil weird. ordered chips and salsa for an appetizer. the chips were thick cut and tasted burnt, but they werent. main course was good, no problems there, and fast serve time. their food is a lil overpriced in comparison to other restaurants similar to them.

Visited September 2012
Manchester UK
“Good meal.”
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

We were seated quickly. The food was served fairly fast. I had JD strips for starter and JD chicken sandwich for the main. We used our free starter voucher that we got through doing the survey online and got 8 dollars knocked off the bill. Another good meal at tgi, thank you.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!