“Excellent service, quality food & great prices”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,546 of 2,388 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent service, quality food & great prices”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been going to this particular fridays for a few years now. I have even brought friends and family. Wether I go visit the bar or dine in with family, fridays has just the right atmosphere. All the employees are very nice and professional. Our favorite bartenders are Michelle and Orin. They are very friendly and provide top notch service.

• Visited May 2014

Seneca, South Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Neither I nor my wife had been to a Friday's in many years and when a friend asked us to join them for a celebration there, we were not excited. The service was very friendly and quick, the food was much better than anticipated, and the final check was significantly less than expected. I remember Friday's as being expensive, trendy, loud, and more of a kids bar atmosphere (we are in our late 50's) than what we enjoy at this stage in our lives. We will be going back at some point, and not going out of our way to avoid this chain.

• Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“good dessert”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I visited this restaurant last week and had the brownie dessert. It was very good. I ordered takeout. It came with whipped cream and ice cream along with melted chocolate. I recommend this dessert.

Visited April 2014
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Our Favorite TGI Friday's!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Chicken Cobb salad for $8.98 cannot be beat! It's generous in portion size with EVERYTHING you would expect on a Cobb Salad, including a fire-grilled boneless chicken breast.. The ribs and burgers are the best. We have ALWAYS had excellent service at this location. Also, if you join TGI's Give Me More Stripes rewards program, you can get a free appetizer or dessert! It's amazing when 2 can dine for $20.

• Visited March 2014
South Carolina
“Good for the Crowd”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stop in T.G.I. Fridays Clemson/Carolina game was on. The place was very crowded but, the wait and service was great. I've been too venues that were less crowded and had much slower service. The food was good . I will stop again

Visited November 2012