Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmovie theaterwithin walking distancegreat hotelbusiness triproom was cleanstaff was friendlystay there againnice stayindoor poolenjoyed my stayeasy accessgreat roomking bedparking lothgicarowindsaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This Hilton property sets the standard for all of the HGI I have stayed out. First, for the second time, I have received an upgrade to be the best room in the house. The hotel is very quite and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is also done in a first rate manner. Made to order omelets are great, and all the sides are well done also. All in all, one the very best HGIs I have stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff A
tyler_birchfield, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed the upgrade, service and breakfast while you were here. Our team takes pride in delivering a great experience and we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

Stayed 06/13 - 06/19 for the first three days / nights the AC did not function, despite repeated calls it wasn't fixed until the guy from the front desk came and took care of it personally.

Then on 06/18 the power went out nothing to do with the hotel itself well except for the backups failed to kick in, unfortunately I just happened to be in the elevator at the time so became stuck, after pressing the emergency button and finding out it didn't go to anyone in the hotel I opened the door a climbed out.

I realize that the hotel cant be held responsible for the weather and they graciously refunded the last night of the trip which was great for my company as this was a business trip but it didn't do a whole lot for me, for once when something goes wrong I would like to see a hotel comp me in points or vouchers...

Other than this the hotel was very clean, the price was good, the staff friendly just not sure I'll go back based on this experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Hotel is very clean, well maintained, reasonably priced, and well located. This is the second Garden Inn I have stayed at (other was just outside of Times Square in NYC) and both have exceeded my expectations. We started our vacation at the Four Points in Pineville, but were dissappointed in that hotel, and stumbled across this one. The staff was great in accomodating us on short notice, and accomodating the other groups in our party.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jowegihi
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Stayed here 1 night. It was very quite, clean, & comfy. Hotel staff were polite & friendly. This hotel is conviently located within walking distance from shopping, resturants, and a movie theater.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank disvaca01
Reviewed 23 April 2011

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Right off the interstate. Staff was very friendly and professional. I found the bed fine. Only there overnight but certainly adequate.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo