“Excellent Hilton Property”

Ranked #28 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent Hilton Property”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel on Friday, May 16 for a weekend getaway. Rooms were spotless, and the hotel staff was very friendly. I cannot think of one thing I would improve. The hotel is in a great location with good restaurants nearby. Very convenient location for visiting Carowinds Theme Park. Price was very good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Thomasville, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Very quiet room but bed could have been more comfortable. The hotel is in a great area with many restaurants and shops close by. Some noise from CLT airport but did not disturb sleep. Overall it was a nice stay. Hot tub and pool were very clean. Towels by pool were nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

rochester, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nice clean, efficient and a great staff from check in to breakfast to check out. This chain has won me over. We have stayed at several Garden Inns and they have all been very nice. Guess I need to join their Honors Club and get some extra benefits.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

After my last visit to this hotel I said I'd never stay here again, but since it was race weekend my options were limited. I gave it another try and this time I was very happy. My last visit was the absolute worst 2 nights sleep I ever had but now that they've gotten rid of the number system bed (I forget what they were called) I had a much better nights sleep. When we arrived the A/C would not kick in but the guy at the front desk came and fixed it. It struggled to cool down the room and kept stopping starting every 5 minutes but at least it was working somewhat. The second night the issue seemed to resolve itself and it cooled down the room a lot better. the guy working the front desk at night was extremely helpful and friendly. we ate at the restaurant for Breakfeast both days. Quality of food seems to be taking a nosedive. Not worth if you've got to pay for it, if you get it for free then it's worth every penny. Would I return to this hotel next time in the area? Well it won't be my first choice (found a much better HGI by the airport!!) but I will stay here if none of my other favorite Hilton brand hotels are available.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
South Carolina
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel. I love Charlotte as little getaway for my family, and I plan to stay here again. I had just a slight problem with the operation of the A/C unit in my room. The ladies at the front desk, Amanda and Jennifer, did not hesitate once in helping to alleviate the issue. They were so polite, nice, and informative from the beginning of my stay until the end. I would highly recommend this hotel to other friends and family members. Thanks.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I truly enjoyed my overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ayersley, NC - the hotel is very pretty and offers everything you could want. When I arrived I was assigned a room and I made a request for a change and it was quickly accomodated. The room was quiet and extremely clean and comfortable. I will be staying there again and again when I visit NC in the future

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Anaheim Hills, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have stayed here multiple times, each was a great experience. Walking distance to everything was an added bonus. Breakfast was a great, good food, for a reasonable price. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business