“Service sucks, certain items on buffet ok”

Dragon House Chinese Buffet
Ranked #1,513 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 30 June 2013

You have to make sure you do not get the rudest server ever, as i did a few times, but the food is mediocre however it is about as cheap as a burger at McDonald's

There are newer reviews for Dragon House Chinese Buffet

Reviewed 24 June 2013

As far a s Chinese buffet's go, I rank this my #1 Favorite restaurant. All of the food is great and very flavorful. They have a huge selection of items to choose from. They have a Mongolian grill if you like to have your food cooked fresh. The price is extremely reasonable. I highly reccommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

the food was fantastic the service was quick nothing was out without them reselling it right away and it was extremely pack of people coming and going all the time. Best buffet food I have ever had!!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Most Chinese buffets suffer from either not enough choices or too many choices. Dragon House has just the right mixture of classic Chinese items without going overboard. The other issue I've run into at buffets is the quality/freshness of the food. I've never been to Dragon House where the food wasn't fresh and tasty. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is that I'm mad at them for no longer offering crab-stuffed mushrooms!

The price is very reasonable based on the quality of the food, and the service is really good. I usually get there before 12:00 because it can get very crowded during the work week.

You won't regret your first visit to Dragon House, and it won't be your last.

They also have a nice frequent customer ticket where you're tenth meal is free.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I recently visited Dragon House with friends/colleagues for dinner and enjoyed our experience. We were allowed to rearrange tables and have virtually our own dinning room to ourselves (it was a large group). The food was great with a wide select and a Mongolian style section.