“excellent hibachi”

Ranked #1,400 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I ate at this restaurant today and had the hibachi steak and shrimp meal with fried rice, vegetables and soup. Everything was very good and the food did not take long to come out. The service was very good also. Price was good also. I recommend this restaurant as a place to eat if you like Japanese food.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I went to lunch here today. I normally do their dinner with my boyfriend but I work close by and decided to go for lunch. I ordered a combination steak and chicken with a side order of rice and paid 18.91 with tax. This is ok for me because at a Japanese restaurant you normally get enough food to eat 2nds for dinner. They also had a lunch special for chicken for only $8.75 which my co-workers ordered. WE RECEIVED THE EXACT SAME PLATES WITH THE SAME PORTION SIZE. I also ordered my food with no onions and when my coworker returned and gave me mine they were all labeled NO ONIONS AND THEY HAD ONIONS IN ALL MY FOOD. I called back to sake about the mistake with the onions and the lady said they couldn't do anything until her manager came back. NOT EVEN GIVE ME MORE FOOD WITHOUT ONIONS. 3 hrs later the manager called me back and said she packed the box her self and they were not onions in my order. I can clearly see and taste the onions in my vegetables and rice. Just because you write no onions on top of the box doesn't mean you didn't chop them up and put them in the food. Again I'm not blind and had no accident that permanently erased my taste buds. SO UNFORTUNATELY MY BOYFRIEND REALLY LIKED GETTING DINNER HERE BUT AFTER SUCH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I DONT PLAN TO RETURN FOR DINNER OR LUNCH! $18.91 for a child's size lunch!!! Horrible!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love eating at Fuji. The quality of the food is good. While it's not a five start dining establishment, it's a great place for a meal.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We usually dine hibachi, which is usually good, but this time decided to dine in sushi bar. We ordered the sushi boat, to get a good selection. Both the quality and the taste was poor. Some of the pieces were questionable, as to what type of sushi they were. We will not return.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

went to a late dinner with my wife and we sat on the hibachi side of the restaurant. this was about our sixth visit here and the place has consistently served fantastic food along with exceptional service. can't go wrong eating here.

Been to Fuji Steakhouse and Sushi? Share your experiences!