“Muy bueno!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Muy bueno!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

This is where we go for good Mexican food. The wait staff are charming and very efficient. The pico de gallo is fresh and delicious. I had the supreme chicken taco salad and my husband had the burrito california. He asked to substitute pork instead of the chicken or beef choices. "No problem" was the immediate answer. We are lucky to live nearby.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Almost a weekly visit”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I'm from the Carolinas, so I can't say much about how authentic the food is, but I can say that it is consistently delicious. We go HERE for the fresh and tasty food and spot-on friendly service and avoid Tex-Mex chain restaurants. I've been to numerous so-called Mexican restaurants in Southern California and haven't found any that competes with our Las Margaritas. My favorites are the beef Enchiladas with Salsa Verde, the Polla a la Crema and the California Burrito. The latter is large enough to make several meals out of.

• Visited February 2013
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

The good is incredible and comes in large portions. The employees are always polite and smiling. I've been there over 50 times and have NEVER had a bad experience!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome food, service and price!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Definitely check out this place! I have never had anything that I just didn't absolutely love!! Try the pollo de la crema, fajitas with habanero salsa, and clay pots (refreshing mixed drink).

Erie, Pennsylvania
“great food, great price, awesome service”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The food is great, very reasonably priced, and other servers could take some lessons from the servers at this restaurant. Very warm & welcoming & they don't act like you're annoying them by being there. The burritos are huge & the chick. soup is awesome. The owner is super sweet!

Visited December 2011

Been to Las Margaritas? Share your experiences!