Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
US$134
US$186
US$165
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$391
US$299
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsbasic roombilly graham parkwaynice staystovesilverware
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Service was poor. Did not have soap available. Gave wrong directions to room twice. Wash clothes could be used as sandpaper. Bed was hard as a brick. Non smoking room smelled of smoke. Lights were missing bulbs. Hair on the bathroom sink. Went to check out the next morning & no one was at the front desk. Called out "hello" several times but no one answered. Then was told no receipt available as it was booked on hotels.com.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank justmeNc
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with both the housekeeping and the maintenance staff to go over the issues brought up in your review so that we can improve our services moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bgr2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel from 5/16-5/19/14. The reservation (made online in advance) was for a queen sized non smoking room. The first room that we were assigned had a heavy smell of previous smoking throughout the room, even to the point that the telephone receiver smelled of smoke. To make matters worse, you could tell that there was an attempt to mask the smell with Febreze. I called to the front desk to confirm that the room was supposed to be non smoking and the response was, "Yes, but if there is an odor we can offer you some Febreze". I declined the fabric freshener and asked to be moved to another queen/non-smoking. The second room was not clean although it was in the system as cleaned and ready to be assigned. The shower had used bars of soap in the tub. There were dental floss and toothpics on the nightstand and floor and the bed only had a sheet and blanket. The comforter and pillows were thrown in a chair and there were no pillow cases. I called the front desk again only to be told that the housekeeping staff was gone for the day. I must state that Becky, the clerk, was very helpful and apologetic and she came up and cleaned the room herself. She should be commended for how she handled the situation however the housekeeping staff should be retrained.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terri D
Reviewed 17 April 2014

am female...67...have stayed here many times....beautiful, well kept grounds....well trained, polite employees,,,(Carlos,maintnce and Tracy ,housekpng are AWESOME!!!!) my only complaint is lack of channels for women/family!!! there are SO many (too many) spots n news channels....locals ,of course....BUT the addition of Lifetime would be so very nice!!! ..come 2 times a year and stay for weeks...family/friends etc.....think having TWO showtime channels is redundant....HBO has better movies,,,why not 1 of each......to me LIFETIME is an awesome channel for women....HALLMARK is great for family...............I will be here til end of June.....can we get Lifetime...like....TOMORROW????? : )

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Linda - Thank you so much for posting such a great review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our well kept grounds and our polite employees during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our TV channel selection. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bgr2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

When I first arrived at the hotel, the receptionist was very friendly! Me and my boyfriend booked a room online for 2 weeks. When we checked into our FIRST room, we unloaded and unpacked everything. We went to put our groceries in the fridge and turned the AC on after awhile and noticed that the Ac was smoking and smelled like burning. Our groceries even soured due to the broken refrigerator. We had to throw away some of our food and move all of our stuff to a completely different building at 3am. The room we moved into had a big cockroach greeting us at the door also. The quote on quote free breakfast consists of coffee and if your lucky, a banana. The company's policy is that you get your sheets changed every 7 days and we did not receive it. On one of the nights of the trip the fire alarm went off (twice) around 4 in the morning. Everyone was standing outside of their doors in a panic and there was a lot of commotion. This entire process lasted about 30 minutes. To top it all off my boyfriends car got stolen on the property. There are no surveilance cameras located at this hotel and to make things worse the manager did not care. When we told her about the car missing she nonchalantly tells us that we should probably call the police then she walked away. I could not believe her attitude regarding the situation. She simply did not care and she never even called or checked in on us for the remainder of our trip (a week and a half). All of the receptionists I came in contact with were extremely nice, but the manager was very rude and highly unprofessional! I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nateya_davis
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We have been staying here off and on since my dad was admitted into hospital on Feb 18. They have always been clean rooms...rooms are huge...staff feels like family..very family friendly.....I have felt a very welcomed every time I walked into office even if it was just to get the number to nearest pizza place..will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: February 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.