“Really nice stay in Charlotte”

Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
Ranked #34 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Little Rock, AR
“Really nice stay in Charlotte”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Spent two nights here recently. Everything about this hotel was great. Room was very nicely furnished, and it appears that the entire hotel has been recently recarpeted. Room was very quiet, and front desk staff very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel. We appreciate your patronage, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again during your next visit to the Charlotte area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Smiths Cove, Nova Scotia
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Assistant G.M. Nail Wissa and Stanley Young were exceptionally helpful at anytime day or evening! Our stay at the hotel was great and all staff we very pleasant and helpful.the breakfast buffet was always a great way way to start ones day off with all the various possibilities to choose .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
I am glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the near future. Thank you for selecting our hotel!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I was on my way home to Philadelphia when my flight was cancelled. The airline set me up for the night at the renaissance... Needless to say, I was in a bad mood.

When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk, Derrick. He was very helpful and patient with my less than friendly attitude. Before heading up to my room I stopped by the bar to catch the Sunday scores. The bartender Sean was very welcoming and I ended up staying for a delicious dinner at the restaurant. It ended up being a delightful end to a terrible trip.

On a side note, the room was very spacious and comfortable and breakfast was awesome! Well done Renaissance!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I am happy to hear that your inconvenience was changed from a negative experience to a positive one by our staff members. Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and we are happy that both Derrick and Sean exemplified this. I will pass your comments to noted staff member, and welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Last Saturday I was riding your shuttle ( a very efficient service) back to the hotel. After being back at the hotel for a few minutes, I realized to my great dismay that I had left my purse on the shuttle. Quite concerned I made my way to the front door and was kindly met by the Bell Captain, Mr. Tim Robinson and told him my story. He immediately took the appropriate action in a calm, professional, reassuring, and concerned manner, He did this while I waited and I was greatly impressed by his actions. One thing he stressed to the driver which immediately gave me peace was not to let anyone on the shuttle until the purse was secured! He assured me he would keep me posted and that it would not take long. In no time he let me know the purse was found and on its way back to the hotel! I must also commend the astute and very honest driver, Robert who brought the purse to me. Mr. Robinson also followed up with me to make certain everything was in order and my problem was solved to my satisfaction. Words cannot do justice to the exemplary manner in which Mr. Robinson handled my problem and also treated me. He has the gift of making one feel they are the only person that matters! Because of staff members like him, I will stay again at this hotel when I am in the area and will also recommend it to my friends which I have already done. Thank you. Nancy Roberts

Room Tip: We stayed on 6th floor which was very quiet even though close to the elevator. Rm 635 had a beautifu...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and I am happy that our staff was able to make your experience with us enjoyable. Thank you for your continued patronage with us. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again
Deep Brook, NS
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel was an excellent choice. Our trip was to attend the Bank of America NASCAR race . We met the assistant general manager when we first arrived and he always greeted us with cheer over the 5days at the hotel. The Navigator staff were very helpful;the lobby and clock dining room, spacious and clean with great staff. Buffet for breakfast was a hit. Room was clean and spacious for two. The valet staff looked after us with shuttle service. Of particular note was Stanley Young as we shared stories of NS and he us about Charlotte and area. Very convenient to pick up the lite rail into Charlotte and return. Also various restaurants and the air museum "with the miracle on the Hudson"A320 are close by. Thanks to all at the hotel.

Room Tip: we were on the 6th floor . that was fine..
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Rest and Relaxation is key while traveling, and we are happy that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Flew into Charlotte for a meeting with a client. Client cancelled so was a wasted trip. Decided to grab a drink at bar and watch game. Evelyn took care of me and she was wonderful. Bar was very busy but she was able to make time for me and find a way to lift my spirits! Thought she was manager how she handled things while busy, great job!...room was clean and very relaxing...very random note, the massage soap in men's restroom is great as well! Will for sure come back again!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I am glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. I also appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay,service recieved by Evelyn. We will welcome the opportunity of serving you again during your next visit into the Charlotte area.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed for 2 nights to attend a conference held in the hotel. The staff were very friendly and the room was large with a great view. I was really impressed with the ease of arraigning a shuttle to the Lynx Light Rail and the airport - a special shout-out to Stanley Young who was especially helpful getting me to places on time and for recommending places around the Charlotte area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about the lasting impressions our staff members left you with. I will surely pass your comments to noted staff member.I am glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and we are happy we were able to make your experience with us enjoyable.