Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$167
US$139
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
US$113
US$199
US$174
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$160
All reviewsaveda productsthe concierge loungeoffice parkliving roomsuite hotelclub levelwet barbusiness parkbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetroom serviceairport shuttlebusiness tripnext morningshuttle servicesouthern hospitalityfront desk staff
Reviewed 24 June 2014

These folks have met my needs with enthusiasm and made me feel valued! Yvonne and Tammy rummaged through storage and desk drawers for quite a few minutes starting at 6:30 a.m looking for a sewing kit for me to repair a dress I needed to wear for work at a time when the rest of the world was asleep.
The previous evening I wanted to purchase some beverages for my refrigerator and within minutes I was on my way in the shuttle to a nearby convenience store. The young man at the front desk was entusiastic as he engaged the driver to take me where I needed to go and the driver was extremely pleasant. On another happy note, the rooms are large and clean and bathrooms are enormous compared to other hotels in the area that I have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 832Chris
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for your recent visit and for your willingness to share your important feedback with the online review community. A specific thanks as well for your laudatory remarks concerning our Team Members. Please come back and continue to tell the world of how special our location truly is.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Orlando was wonderful. He was very caring and helpful. Transportation from the airport was helpful. Hotel was very clean. The late night dinner was awesome. I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I have been reserving rooms on Priceline for a few months now and the Renaissance is by far the very best! When i arrived Maria was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were almost full to capacity, however Maria was able to put me in a nice upgrade. The room and hotel itself exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed my stay and will return very soon.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for both your patronage and for posting such generous comments regarding our business. We work very hard to ensure that we please wonderful customers like you. Thank you for validating that we are accomplishing that goal.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Got stuck in Charlotte for a night. Arrived around 11pm and the hotel sent a shuttle to the airport and also the shuttle starts running to the airport at 6am, so that was very helpful not having to worry about transportation. Hotel was very clean, good late night dinner at the hotel and nice to see they had local NC wine on the menu as well to try. The staff was very helpful in my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jokerz24

Thank you for your kind words about Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel. It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Gratefully,Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Maria was very helpful when I checked in and the room/amenities were nice. I thought the location was good as I had an early flight. Hotel seemed updated and roomy. I would recommend this hotel to others and will stay here in the future

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for recently recommending our business and for sharing with the online consumer community your positive experience. Please introduce yourself next time you visit as we would like to extend our appreciation in person.