“Great bar/wait staff !!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel

Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
Ranked #27 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Greer, South Carolina
“Great bar/wait staff !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Since it was raining, my husband and I decided not to go back out but to have a drink and dinner at the hotel bar. Emily and Sydney were both so helpful and sociable that it made our drinks and dinner very enjoyable. Their recommendation of the short rib entree was an excellent choice and the dish was fantastic! We also enjoyed the in house potato chip with vadalia onion dip...it was awesome!

Room Tip: If you are having a weekend away from the kiddo's ask to be put in a room away from large groups...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you so much for being our guests and for your great feedback. One of our focus points is to provide top notch hospitality that is both personal and custom tailored for each guest. We are happy to celebrate our success with your stay and hope when you return we can impress you enough to improve the score even more.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Powell, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stopped on a Saturday night with the kids on the way to the beach with the wife and boys for family vacation. Wonderfull hotel and great service, especially Sydney O. and Emily in the bar/restaurant. Thanks for making our stay great. We'll definately be back next year.

The Perry's - Powell Ohio

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for making us a part of your family vacation. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and especially grateful for the postive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I had the best stay experience at this hotel!

After driving 7 hours and being totally exhausted, Maria checked me in quickly. She voluntarily assisted me with my bags and luggage, went so far as to allow me to park my car while she personally delivered my bags to my room!
What a warm welcome for the road warrior I am...

My room is awesome and the service outstanding. Love the 2 room suite and location is close off 77.
Concierge is also wonderful as always!

Many thanks Maria and staff!

Mary
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank marytgg
As a business that is determined to please each and every customer, we especially value it when a discerning customer like you feels inspired to commend us for how our team member accomplished this. In fact, I want you to know that each week I select one review to post on our employee (team) board to reinforce that which we want to be reinforced and this week it will be yours. Thanks again!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Second time staying in Charlotte and the staff at the renaissance always makes me feel welcome. Disoriented and tired from the flight Maria helped me get a nice room and found my rewards account for me. Great experience overall and I look forward to coming back

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your specific praise about our Team Member. We appreciate the feedback and the return visit. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was there for three nights and four days for a conference held at the hotel. I found the restaurant food to be quite good with healthy selections and the servers to be very accommodating and friendly, particularly Sydney and Ashley.
Nice hotel overall.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We wanted to respond to your recent review, especially where you recall how impressed you were with the service you received from our team and the selection of choices on our menu. Given our notable degree of daily selections we take pride in our server’s commitment to "own" the menu. I am pleased to pass your compliment on to the team....and thank you for sharing!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

These folks have met my needs with enthusiasm and made me feel valued! Yvonne and Tammy rummaged through storage and desk drawers for quite a few minutes starting at 6:30 a.m looking for a sewing kit for me to repair a dress I needed to wear for work at a time when the rest of the world was asleep.
The previous evening I wanted to purchase some beverages for my refrigerator and within minutes I was on my way in the shuttle to a nearby convenience store. The young man at the front desk was entusiastic as he engaged the driver to take me where I needed to go and the driver was extremely pleasant. On another happy note, the rooms are large and clean and bathrooms are enormous compared to other hotels in the area that I have stayed in.

1 Thank 832Chris
Thank you for your recent visit and for your willingness to share your important feedback with the online review community. A specific thanks as well for your laudatory remarks concerning our Team Members. Please come back and continue to tell the world of how special our location truly is.
Savannah, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Orlando was wonderful. He was very caring and helpful. Transportation from the airport was helpful. Hotel was very clean. The late night dinner was awesome. I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ren_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.