“Dirty accommodations; Booking error; Broken elevator”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport
Ranked #140 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
S� Paulo
“Dirty accommodations; Booking error; Broken elevator”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I had never stayed in a microtel before and I will certainly never do it again. The hotel was really dirty, the elevator was broken (I had to carry heavy luggage upstairs) and my reservation was wrong when I arrived due to a system failure. It has been a very unpleasant experience. Rooms are poorly isolated and it is possible to listen to noise coming from other rooms (and i mean inspired couples)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank IvanLearth
microtelairport, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
want to take this time and thank you for your review
I would like to offer my deepest apology for your stay at our hotel, we try to make sure each guest has a pleasent stay and im sorry to hear yours was not. I want you to know, we have taken all the right steps to properly handle these issues.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Perfect! little room on first floor with all we needed- tidy, clean and comfy. $69+ for one bed for my mom and me. asked for extra towels but didn't need them. quiet room, self serve breakfast, helpful staff.

• Stayed November 2013
I am so glad to hear about your great stay at our hotel, we use good and bad comments and concerns to improve the overall quality of our, staff and rooms. We look foward to seeing you in the near future.
Salem, Virginia
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed because of the park and fly offer. This property is not well maintained. If you are disabled, give it a pass. In ADA shower, the seat was installed so that your back would be to the controls and shower chair provided wobbled like Jello. Glass on wall picture was broken in to long, sharp shards. Bump it getting into bed and you could get badly cut. We like most Microtels.

Room Tip: Look at room before you check in!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank laceymom
microtelairport, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
want to take this time and thank you for your review
Waynesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Hole knocked in bedroom wall - - was patched but not painted. Canned light fixture loose and hanging down. Little things like this. BUT, my main issue is that there was a horrible fight in the room next door that went on for hours and I heard every word of it. Expected gunshots to be heard at any moment. Tried calling the front desk to see if they could deal with it (or call police), but no one answered. Let it ring for about 2 minutes straight - - near midnight. Lousy night's sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SaraLee907
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. please know that we look into each and every review.
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#67 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport? Share your experiences!