Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bradley Motel(Charlotte)
1,112 results
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskshuttle servicean early flightnext morninglong term parkingpark and flyrental carovernight staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againfree shuttleroom was clean and comfortableindoor poolgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This hotel took good care of me as I stayed here for one night in March 2013, before flying out the next morning. The airport shuttle service was convenient, and the driver was friendly and helpful. I was given a clean, modern and attractive guest room on a high floor, as I had requested when reserving online. I am a Hilton Honors member, and my requests for type and location of room were fulfilled. The beds were very comfortable. Everything in the room worked well, including the climate control and the TV. The bathroom fixtures were modern and clean. There was plenty of hot water for my shower in the morning. The breakfast was tasty and of decent quality. The food that was supposed to be hot was hot. I enjoyed the breakfast, and it was definitely up to the usual, good Hampton Inn standard. Both check-in and check-out were quick and easy. No problems at all.

In the immediate vicinity of the hotel, there are not many restaurants within a close walking distance, but we were able to find something within a short car ride. The hotel helped us with transportation because the restaurant we chose for dinner was not too far away by van ride, and the van was not particularly busy that evening.

In summary, I was very pleased and satisfied with this hotel. If you are looking for a good place to stay near the Charlotte airport, I can say that this Hampton Inn worked out well for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

This Hampton is very clean with a friendly and attentive staff. My suite was nicely furnished and adequate in size. The managers reception and breakfast was presented nicely and provided some tasty treats.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank TravelUnit200
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding at our hotel.

I am so pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations, and we are looking forward to having you with again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our wedding night. We were flying out of Charlotte the next morning. When I was trying to find a place to stay, I came across the Hampton Inn via a google search. I've never had any bad experiences with a Hampton Inn, so we figured we would give it a try, and I was very impressed. Very courteous staff who took time to talk to us about our wedding and congratulate us. Check in and out was fast and simple. Very nice rooms with comfortable beds. A nice breakfast bar (although we just ate muffins and drank juice, but everything looked delicious). Just a few minutes from the airport, and was very quiet. (I figured we would hear an abundance of planes, but it was very peaceful). So if you are needing a place to stay for the night, are on business, or even staying for the week, I would highly recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

I would like to first say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

May your union be filled with utter happiness and joy.

I am so pleased that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I will look forward to again being your friend in town.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We stayed at this property for a family wedding. I could not have asked for a better property or staff. Everything was phenomenal! The rooms were cleaned well and smelled fresh. The staff is well versed and extremely helpful. The entire property has a very welcoming feel. Kudos to Nicole, Samantha, Tiffany and Darlene for making our family's stay so wonderful! We will most DEFINITELY recommend this property to anyone staying in Charlotte NC!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

I am extremely pleased that our team was able to show you some Hamptonality.

I can only imagine all of the planning that went into making this event one that was filled with happiness.

It makes me please to see that these ladies connected with you and your family while in our hotel.

I have placed your comments on our "brag board" for all of the team to see.

I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stayed overnight here on our way to visit Columbia, SC (the University) the next day for a college tour. The staff was very cordial and helpful. The shuttle driver (female) who picked us up from the airport was hilarious! The complimentary breakfast was fine. This Hampton Inn is very close to the airport and has a complimentary shuttle; saw families, business folks, and retired travellers. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

I am so pleased that our team was able to connect with you.

I would like to personally recognize the team member that made you laugh!

If possible, you may contact me at the hotel (contact information is located on your receipt).

Thanks for your review; we really do enjoy what we do.