“Room and Parking Deal”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #16 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here overnight prior to an early morning flight from Charlotte Douglas Airport. I called Hampton as I have their reward card and we have been very happy with the Hampton chain. I asked about leaving my car there for the week and they said that we could get a room and a weekly parking pass for a bit more than just the room. They also had complimentary drop off and pick up to the airport. The room was clean and the breakfast good. I would return to this Hampton again when taking an early flight from Charlotte Airport.

Room Tip: Be sure to inquire about the parking option. The airport is undergoing much construction.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank morganton1

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice in April while making connections in Charlotte and it felt like a home away from home. For those who are not familiar with Charlotte I will add some extra details. When you land there are telephones near baggage pick up to call for transportation to the hotel. You are supposed to call once you have your bags and not before. They will tell you to go outside and stand beside a specific section according to the labeled letters where busses and shuttles stop. The shuttle bus is a wonderful service and they have a great Mercedes shuttle bus which is more impressive than most shuttles! Our first driver was a young lady who was friendly and energetic and shared information about the area. On the second visit a gentleman drove the shuttle he was equally friendly and helpful. The hotel is maximum 5 minutes away. It is new, spic and span clean and the check-in is fast. The hotel employees are multi-taskers for sure! The shuttle bus driver proceeds to assist with check-in and we were in our room in a matter of a few minutes. The rooms are modern Hampton, impeccably clean, quiet with spacious bathrooms. The breakfast area is modern décor, nice flat screen TV and cozy at the same time. They also have bagged breakfast to go if you are in a rush in the a.m. Excellent service all the way around! This is a restful oasis when you are travelling.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thesisgirl
Reviewed 19 May 2013

If given the opportunity I always stay with Hampton Inn. I travel a lot being a field engineer and the last thing I want to deal with is with hotel arrangements and staff. I just want to be able to get off my flight and check in to my hotel with ease. Head up to my room and find it clean and comfortable and with up to date amenities such as the T.V. , wifi internet access and a refrigerator. These small little things are the difference between a good business trip or a bad one.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is great!!! I do mean great. The young lady at the front desk Nicole is awesome. They have park and ride available. So if you fly alot it is defiantley worth the stay. Nicole checked me in... asked if I was doing the park an stay i said yes please. She marked me down handed me the number to call when i arrived back. When I got back I called I got Nicole... lucky me... it was raining like crazy.. someone arrived to pick me up in what seemed like immediately. I am so pleased. I can not say enough good things about this hotel. Hats off for having such a great staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Went down to visit my daughter. Great price for a visit. Hotel staff was very polite and professional. Made us feel right at home. LOL Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. And sound proof. Clean, Neat, and Smell good. I know some hotels may look good on the outside until you get in... but this one looks good out and in. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MizzDeelicious
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I know that the fact that I was stuck at the O'Hare airport for six hours, and didn't arrive in Charlotte until almost 5 am played a part, but when I lay down on that bed it was like falling asleep on a feather cloud!
Besides the bed, the breakfast was great - loved the public seating area. In addition the staff were welcoming and friendly. Everything was spotlessly clean, the wi-fi was easy to connect to and worked really well, and the shower was great (being tall, sometimes the shower heads are so low that I can hardly wash my hair - this was great)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel Sun-Thurs night. I was very nice. I was given a suite, and I think it was the biggest hotel room I have ever occupied. It was clean and the staff was friendly. I was with a group of associates and had to have the shuttle service take us to and from dinner each night. The drivers were very courteous (especially Isaac) and friendly and we didn't have to wait long. I read in other reviews that the noise from the airport was distracting, especially at night when trying to sleep. I didn't hear any planes at all. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business