Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
US$163
US$137
  • Pool
US$176
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$124
US$113
US$160
1,128 results
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskshuttle servicean early flightnext morninglong term parkingpark and flyrental carovernight staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againfree shuttleroom was clean and comfortableindoor poolgreat room
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We visited Charlotte for a couple of days during a marathon vacation road trip. The facility was clean, breakfast was good and the staff were always pleasant and extremely helpful. We arrived just at dinner time after a day on the road an the check in clerk went out of her way to be helpful, asking i we needed restaurant recommendations and providing us with a great suggestion. I'm not sure if I will ever return to Charlotte but I wouldn't hesitate to book a room here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I checked in on September 1 for a one night stay. The hotel had a very nice lobby and the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. It took a while to check in, while the two desk clerks completed their argument over some check-in procedures...how about they check me in first, then finish their argument? I waited for a couple of minutes, the only person there besides the clerks, just waiting, and waiting...

The room was fine, but at 6:00am the next morning, I made the sad discovery that there was no hot water in the shower. Since it was so early, and no time to change rooms, or call for maintenance, I held my breath and took a very fast, very cold, shower. When I went downstairs for breakfast, I made it a point of telling the morning desk clerk about my lack of hot water, and his feeble response was "I'll make note of it". I would have preferred at least an apology...once was not forthcoming.

The breakfast area was clean, and the food was the usual free pre-fab breakfast at any Hampton Inn. I stayed here because of the free wifi and the free airport shuttle. Both of those needs were met, and the coffee in the morning was fine. I thought hot water would be included as well, and since the clerk made note of it, I hope that will be corrected for the next guests.

Full disclosure-I took the business card for the manager of the hotel, Priya Patel, and I did email him/her this morning. Have not heard back by the time I wrote this review (Tuesday, 9/3 at 10:10PM)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was taking an early morning flight out of Charlotte so stayed one night at this hotel. Was a bit disappointed that there is no food available on site other than the breakfast, but the front desk was able to provide a list of restaurants that would deliver or were close by.

Room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the shuttle service was timely and friendly. Breakfast was well stocked and made the early departure less painful. Would recommend this hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

A kind service and a clean bed is what you are looking for before a long flight, and here you get it. Breakfast just ok, conveniently located, shuttle to the airport. Very noisy A/C, but you can shut it off...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

That Hampton Inn Hotel is a real good Standard and we did liked our 2 Nights there pretty much. Top friendly Service at the Reception and at the Breakfast Service. The employess did speak good english and was very customerfriendly. Interiour was nice decorated and we felt very cosy there. We can recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple