“Hampton Inn Charlotte NC”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #16 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Greenfield, United States
“Hampton Inn Charlotte NC”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Outstanding hotel personnel. Very quiet even though it was near the airport. Front desk clerk, Nicole, was very friendly and helpful as we sought information about where to eat and catch the light rail.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

I am pleased that Nicole was able to provide you with the service and care we are known for.

I have placed your comments on our brag board for the entire team to see.

Come back and stay with us soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
evans, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

yes I would recommemd HAMPTON INNS. THE HAMPTON INNS have great service clean rooms and excellent breakfast. The value of the room and location are always great.HAMPTON INNS can easily be found around airports sport stadiums and vacation areas.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review.

The team and I are pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The staff were exceptional and the manager's reception was a wonderful surprise. A nice glass of wine is just what I needed after a long business day. The front desk manager called me by name in a restaurant when he recognized me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing such a great experience here at our hotel.

Its easy to connect with our guests, when we love what we do.

The team and I invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to the Charlotte area.
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were stranded in Hilton Head and had to drive to Charlotte Airport to catch a plane. This hotel was closest to the airport. The staff was excellent, the room was superior - just sorry we couldn't spend more time there and enjoy the breakfast!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank tapperjoy
I am extremely pleased that you were satisified with the accommodations we have provided.

I trust should your travels bring you back to the Charlotte area, you will consider staying with us again.
United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Very convenient, easy to get to, good location for airport, friendly staff, price was reasonable, and I would stay there again. Staff were friendly and very helpful, shuttle to airport was efficient. This unit lived up to the standard I expect from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Eric T
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
I am pleased that we were able to continue meeting the expectations that you have come to expect from the Hampton family of Hilton hotels.

The team and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here and made use of the park and fly option. Check-in was a breeze, the staff were friendly, bed super comfortable and the room was clean. They had the typical breakfast and very friendly and reliable shuttle both to and from the airport. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Andreawaz
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We value the feedback that all of our guests share with us; if there is anything in particular you would perhaps like to see on our breakfast buffet, please drop me a line (information on your receipt) and I will be sure to share it with our team of professionals at Hampton.

Thank you for giving us your business; we appreciate your choice.
Eugene, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I had a late flight into Charlotte, NC and was to meet a friend. I contacted central reservation to add her name to the reservation and told them she'd be checking in earlier than my flight arrival. I had a bad feeling about it to I called the front desk of the hotel directly and found my friends name had not been put on my reservation, I was assured by the front desk her name would be added and she would be checked in prior to my arrival. My friend arrived, her name was not on the reservation and they would not allow her into the room before my plane landed near midnight. She had to call my husband and he in turned had to call the front desk and make arrangements for her to be allowed into the room. The next morning after a shower, I grabbed the hairdryer and flames shot out of it, burning smell. Thankful it wasn't next to my hair or it'd have been singed. The gentleman that picked me up from the airport was extremely helpful however and showed me what southern hospitality was all about.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with regards to the adding of the name of your guests.

This is not typical, and I just wanted you to be sure that we do take your feedback seriously.

I am pleased that my team mate was able to show you that we are able to get it right, and I certainly look forward to your giving us another opportunity to show you how we get it done at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Charlotte airport.