“Great service at Hampton Inn Charlotte NC”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #16 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed at the Hampton Inn next to the airport in Charlotte. It was VERY close to the airport, so it was quick getting in and out. Did not hear the planes though, due to great soundproofing. Staff were excellent. Everyone was very friendly and took care of all our needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Ron L;

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased that we were able to meet and exceed your expecations during your stay with us.

Always remember that you have a friends here at the Charlotte Airport Hampton Inn & Suites.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was a little hesitant to book a hotel so close to a major airport. However, this hotel is not only quiet, it is clean and comfortable. With that said, it is the General Manager, Mr. Williams, who really makes this Hampton Inn a standout. His outgoing, friendly personality and assurance that every guest and their needs is properly taken care of is so refreshing and rare.

Dear Joanne B;

I am overjoyed that our connection left a last impression of my team.

I have purpose of connecting with people to make sure they get that great service and product that we have become known for.

I really do hope that you will once again visit us when the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed here to avoid snowstorm in the northeast.
Last minute reservation made by phone at the airport for a king bed. When we arrived 30minutes later no king rooms were available. The area nearby was also disheartening (I think there is a closed strip joint about 100yrds away). After seeing this and the reservation/room change was feeling very negative.
Luckily, the front desk staff and driver had great attitudes and helped turn me around. Room was quite small for suite with no TV in the bed area, but can be turned from the couch so sort of okay. Bathroom was also small, but very usable. This hotel is not good for long stays, but perfect for overnights.
After a great nights sleep (I sure didnt hear the planes that other reviewers heard), I was expecting a ho-hum breakfast. I even sent my wife down to see if it was worth going down for.
WOW what a great surprise! The breakfast was fantastic and totally turned around my attitude.
Everyone (2 other couples) in the van was talking about how great the breakfast was on the short ride to the airport. ps, be sure to give yourself time, as charlotte traffic picks up and it took twice as long to get to the airport as it did to get to the hotel the night before.

Room Tip: No views here at all. Get a room that is convient, becuase nothing to see.

Dear Mike W,

The entire team here thanks you for taking the team to leave your review.

We are constantly seeking advice on the improvement of the product and service that we provide.

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations in some aspects of your stay.

We love having you here and look foward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel because of a last minute change of plans. Price was a little high, but manageable. Shuttle Service was prompt and the driver that picked me up from the airport was very personable and enjoyed talking with him on the short trip back to the hotel. I would not recommend using the 1-800 room service (not affiliated with the hotel). My meal was one of the worst I ever had and ended throwing out most of it. Service, Cleanliness, Breakfast, and comfort were all above average.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Jason M.

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience.

I am pleased that we at the hotel were able to impress you with our service and product.

I am trouble that our partner providing food service left you dissatisfied. I have reached out to your via email and would like to discuss the matter further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Free shuttle to and from airport. Hotel looks new. Nice clean room. Great breakfast with lots of choices. Big indoor swimming pool.
You do hear the planes a bit, but guess what, you're close to an airport!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear cmdpc;

The entire team would like to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay.

I am pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations and trust that should your travels bring you back to our area, you will once again choose our hotel for your place to stay.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We had to find a hotel near the Charlotte airport at very short notice, when we ran into flight delays out of Washington. I booked this hotel online, and we arrived travel-frazzled and tired. The hotel is clean, the beds comfortable and the linens clean and comfortable. Incredible value at this price point!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine Y
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Lorraine Y,

I am so pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations.

The team strives to ensure that we provide a great product with exceptional service.

We hope that should your travels ever brings you back to the Charlotte area, we will be your first choice in accommodations.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have used this hotel several times when my flights have been cancelled in CLT since it is very convenient to the airport. They have a shuttle that will pick you up and return on the following morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean H

Dear Jean H,

I am pleased that you have been giving us the opportunity to be your choice when you are in the Charlotte area.

We continue to look forward to your staying with us during your visits to the Charlotte area.