“THE place to stay”

Ranked #19 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Prescott, Arizona
“THE place to stay”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Arriving at 1am, we were very tired. But the fast check-in was great. Front desk ladies are very helpful on any info you need. The room was super clean. Breakfast is A+ with more choices than usual hotel fare. The Van drivers are super guys! Our room was very quiet even though the highway close by.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Sandra S
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Sandra S;

I would like to thank you so much for those comments!

I am pleased that we exceeded that expectation.

See you in the future? We would love to have you back.

Team Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Salisbury, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff at this hotel went above and beyond and they take meticulous care of everything. My sister was getting married over Memorial weekend and we blocked about a dozen rooms which family filled. The rooms are comfortable, clean and beautiful and the beds are perfect. The staff paid attention. We were not the only big group that weekend but they easily accommodated all of our needs. We used both their meeting room for the rehearsal dinner and as a place for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready the next day. This was perfect for our needs and we were allowed to use it as late as we wanted. We also used the shuttle to and from the wedding and because of some confusion two groomsmen did not make it on the shuttle. The hotel quickly sent a car to pick up our wayward groomsmen. By the end of the weekend, some of the staff felt like family. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Casey M
Dear Casey M;

Our team loves what we do, so it is easy for us to embrace our guests and treat them as family.

I am pleased that your stay was beyond your expectations.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed one night on an airline voucher. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and the suite was larger and nicer than my own home. Unfortunately, I just stayed overnight, so I couldn't enjoy much of it.

The front desk staff were very helpful and patient, helping to deal with the ice pack for my medication and with helping me to make a long-distance call that wouldn't go through my room phone. The shuttle was quick, and the drivers were helpful.

The restaurant was limited for a late-night snack. I was starving but had the soup.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Wordtech
Dear Wordtech,

I am so pleased that what started out as a negative travel experience was topped by the great service our team provided.

I trust that we will see you again soon.

Thanks,
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I received excellent service at Hampton Inn - very clean and was able to conduct my business in their lobby area comfortably. They were able to give me a late check out time which I appreciated. The hotel is convenient to the airport.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Cheryl C
Dear Cheryl C,

I am so pleased that we were able to meet with your expectations.

I would like to invite you back to our hotel during your next stay in the Charlotte area.

Thanks,
Team Hampton
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I had a room booked in error from Hotels.com In addition to not letting me in to get the room initially, the night staff seemed put out by trying to assist me with a reservation. They made no attempt to get the correct rate or even offer another room. I ended up going. To the HGI nearby. I called the GM to get help and 1 week later I still haven't heard back. They got an extra $90 bucks due to the error, but I will not be donating any more dough to this location.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jeff H
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Jeff H;

I would like to take a moment to reach out to you to see what the challenge was with your reservations.

I am also concerned, as you stated that you left a message for me, and I am currently looking over my voice mail and received a call from a Jeff H on July 8 423pm a Sunday at which time, I was not in the office.

I show in my log, that I placed a call back on the Monday morning after receiving your voice mail at 9:28am.

If this is the case, please contact me so that I can attempt to resolve what is the challenge. Rooms reserved through avenues other than the Hilton family of hotels web channel can be a challenge.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ricardo W
Spring Valley, Illinois
Reviewed 14 June 2014

we have always chosen the Hampton over other hotels when we have traveled, and we have all ways found the staff to be very hospitable! During our stay at this particular Hampton, we were very overwhelmed by the hospitality of Helen the breakfast hostess., she was by far the friendliest and most helpful member of staff we have encountered, and we found ourselves looking forward to seeing her again the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sarah K;

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel.

I am pleased that Helen was able to make a connection with you and show you that we enjoyed having you here.

I hope that should your travels bring you to the Charlotte area, you will once again make the Hampton Inn & Suites, Charlotte airport your first choice for your hotel stay.
Little River, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Took my daughter and her friend to a concert in Uptown Charlotte. This hotel was close enough - no hassle getting to where we needed to go. Great room, always love the clean duvet at a Hampton Inn! Breakfast was very good. We went close to the end of serving time, but they were still bringing out hot food. Some places just let the food run out. We had a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectation.

The and I invite you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Charlotte airport during your next visit.

Ricardo W