“Amazing Experience”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #18 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My sorority held a conference in Charlotte NC recently this hotel was amazing. The staff was attentive the rooms duvet, sheets were very clean. The overall experience…FIVE STAR The breakfast was very good, fresh fruit great coffee. The STAFF OMG!!!!! I have to say…above and beyond service that felt so very natural. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear tracyannt2014,

I would like to thank you for such awesome words!

The team and I felt a tremendous sense of honor in your chosing our hotel.

We wish to invite you back during your next visit to the Charlotte area.

Ricardo W.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Greeted with a smile and a friendly attitude on the phone when they took my reservation from a cell phone last minute at the airport and it only got better from there. Anthony from the front desk greeted me with a smile and a hand shake picking me up in the hotel van. Asked about me and what I was doing for the evening and could he recommend some dinner places. Great attitudes and great service all you need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ray C.

I am so pleased that the team was able to drive that expectation of great service.

I am also placing your comments on our Brag Board to recognize Anthony for his service.

The team looks forward to continually earning your business.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Found this hotel to be very clean from the parking lot to the room. Close to several restaurants and a 6 minute ride to the airport. Everything in working order and quite at night. Nice breakfast choices. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear 53Janicem,

The team and I would have loved to have you stay longer as well.

I am so pleased that you were satisfied by the service and product that we provided.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Ricardo W

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very very clean hotel. People were very nice and helpful. The bed was fantastic and very comfortable. Just walking down the hallway to the rooms there was a clean and fresh smell to the place. The hotel is very close to the airport and their shuttle van is perfect getting to and from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear EricT,

First let me WELCOME you back, as I see this is your second review of our hotel.

Thank you, again, for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing.

I just wanted to take a moment to ask was the anything further the team could have done to make a lasting impression on you.

The team and I look forward to your future stays with us.

Ricardo W

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We like most Hampton's and this one is great. Near the airport with a shuttle and a staff that is friendly and very helpful. We recommend this Hampton to all whether needing to be close to the airport or traveling by vehicle, a great and clean place to stay.
My finger hit the wrong button below and it wouldn't let me change categories, it is a trendy hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear 2-Travelers-NC,

I am so pleased that we were able to connect and provide you with a great experience.

The entire team thanks you for sharing your experience through this venue; and we look forward to your staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had a little guy with car sickness. The entire staff was helpful, bring up the essential clean up needs and saltines and ginger ale from hotel next door. They even offered a new room.... Checking on us 3 times! Breakfast was good. Thankful for this place along our trip home!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Samantha T

Dear Samantha T,

I trust that the little one is feeling much better.

I am proud to work with a very caring and thoughful team.

Let us know when you are back in town, so that we can again provide our Hamptonality for you.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Hampton Inn at the Charlotte airport was perfect! They were having welcome reception with snacks and drinks when we arrived, just right after driving for several hours. We had a rental car to turn in and the shuttle picked us up at the car return, a very pleasant surprise! The hotel was very clean with comfy beds as most Hampton Inns are. We had to leave before breakfast so we were given a breakfast bag with a nice assortment of food and some water. Great choice as we left our east coast visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lindaleway
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear lindaleway,

"An inviting place to stay". I am beaming with pride as I thank you for your glowing review of our property.

The team on I would love to see you again in the future.

Your friends in town,