“The Best Staff Possible”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Ranked #16 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The staff could not be any more friendly! Very considerate, helpful, friendly and welcoming! Great location and easy to find! Clean room and always the most comfortable beds! Very convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Tracey M,

Our team thanks you for sharing your experience.

As a team, we work hard to ensure that our guests leave with a memorable experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hotel Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our overall experience was excellent. The location near the airport was also very good. All of these factors made our stay very confortable as well as functional.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Donald P,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I am pleased we were able to meet with your expectations and invite you back soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Booked a handful of rooms and meeting space for 2 days on short notice. I could not be happier with experience. First, the service is amazing. Every employee i came it to contact with - front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management...was friendly and engaging. I booked our rooms for the wrong days and Rae and team were so nice to not make me feel that it was my mistake....and fit us all in.

The hotel hosts a happy hour with drinks and snacks, it was a nice variety, and the woman hosting was so much fun!

Next, the rooms...we had king suites...for the value these rooms were excellent. Recently updated and so much space, including a kitchenette. I slept so well.

While i did not use the airport shuttle, several in my group did and had a positive experience.

Lastly, the meeting space was a good value, and had everything we needed. The staff ordered lunch for us each day and setup. All my request were met with a smile. The business center had everything we needed to print our handouts.

I travel almost every week for work, and very rarely have experiences such as this, even at the 4 and 5 star hotels. The staff at this hotel is impressive and the property is excellent. I will find a reason to go back!

Room Tip: Pay the few dollars more for the suites...its worth it
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear TravelingGirl927,

Impressed!

That is a word that we just love to hear around here!

On behalf of our entire team, let me say THANK YOU!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and to show you that we truly do enjoy having you here.

Until your future stay,

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We don't normally stay in hotels like this but after my experience that has changed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The best part was that we could leave our vehicle there and catch the shuttle to the airport and when we returned they picked us up. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Paul M,

I would like to thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience through this venue.

I am pleased that the team was able to connect with you and provide you that service that we are known for.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Shuttle was quick and driver was friendly. When arrived to hotel staff was all friendly and helpful as well as accommodating. There was tea and coffee by the front desk. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Ricardo W, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Kelsey ,

I am pleased that you were so satisfied with our hotel and staff.

We aim to please each guest that we encounter.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here while visiting the National Whitewater Center. Many hotel/motels have pretty lobbies and then you get to the room and it's disappointingly average or worse. This was not the case here. Great lobby, then we got to our room and were amazed at how large and nice it was. It was bigger than my first apartment. Everything was sparkling clean; I almost didn't want to touch anything. We also tend to skip free hotel breakfast, but this breakfast was great! Especially on Saturday morning. Definitely a fantastic experience for the price. The only drawback is having to hear the planes flying overhead, but for being near the airport, what else can you expect?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Judilyn N,

I am absolutely pleased to read your comments.

The team here puts extra effort into ensuring that our guests have a very memorable experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Your friends in town,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and my 20 year old son and myself spent one night here on July 26, 2014. My son had a 7:40 flight out of the Charlotte Douglas Airport on the 27th. Upon arrival we signed up for the 3 of us to ride the 6:00 shuttle to the airport. It was great - we were on time and delivered to the airport safely. The traffic and crowd at the airport that morning was crazy busy. After my son left, we called the hotel and the shuttle picked my husband and I up and we returned and enjoy the complimentary breakfast - delicious! Very organized, clean hotel. Great for business or a short stay for the airport. Indoor pool looked nice but we did not swim. Also, they have complimentary coffee available 24/7. Great experience!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank luvsoccer

Dear Luvsoccer,

My team and I thank you for your sharing your experience here at our hotel.

We simply enjoy what we do, so it comes easily.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.