“Ruins is awesome”

Exit Strategy North
Ranked #9 of 58 Fun & Games in Charlotte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ENGAGING. CHALLENGING. FUN. An hour never feels shorter than it does at Exit Strategy, and that’s all the time you have to escape our rooms. Few succeed, and those that do have earned their bragging rights! Exit Strategy’s rooms are challenging – but they’re also lots of fun! It’s an hour like you’ve never experienced before. You’ll leave feeling accomplished and ready for more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had a great time doing Ruins! Christie was an awesome guide; we loved her character. The room was way more ornate than we expected. It was super cool! Can’t wait to go back.

All reviews
"escape room experience"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"mansion"
in 4 reviews
"fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2018

When I arrived the lobby was very clean and My group and I were given a free locker to keep our stuff in. We filled out a short waiver and were lead into a room to watch a quick video and then we were ready for our room (Mansion).
The room was very fun and well paced. Your usually dealing with maybe three puzzles at a time so your group has something for every one without laying everything on the table right away. You get an hour to solve the room and that's a perfect amount of time. My group finished almost exactly on the hour but you might have been able to go a little faster.
If your thinking about going here just do it. Thanks to Courtney M & Taylor

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Escape rooms here are the best we've ever done, but also very challenging. We go as a duo, and it's best to have more like 4-6 people if you can. Thank you, Christy, for keeping us safe in the Ruins!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We drove 2 hrs to get here. The site says they close at 9. We got there at 8pm and we told they we closed. I don't appreciate places that allow staff to just stop working with they feel like it. I won't be going to this location again. I went to Codescape that same night and they were great.

MLabrie, Owner at Exit Strategy North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Ace,

My apologies for what happened. The website itself has no hours posted other than our booking schedule. Did you have a booking? We would never send staff home early if we are expecting customers. Could you please provide me with more details so I can correctly address the situation? You can reach me at info@exitstrategynorth.com or by phone at 980-859-4482.

Best,

Mylene

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

For the holiday season our family got together and chose “The Ruins” to escape from. We all had a great time and Travis our guide was exceptional. Our party ranged from ages 25-65 and we all got to interact and be involved. Definitely will be back!!! Happy Holidays.

Rob S, General Manager at Exit Strategy North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

We're so glad you and your family chose to spend part of your holidays with us! I'll let Travis know how much you appreciated him!