“a new favorite”
Review of Zen Asian Fusion

Zen Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Zen Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cross street: East Boulevard
NC
“a new favorite”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Our first visit here, but definitely not the last. Outstanding food, good atmosphere, excellent service. Fried calamari light and crispy, excellent aioli sauce. Paella was perfectly cooked and seasoned, seafood stew fragrant and tasty. The scallops in parmesan dish was perfection, be sure to sop up all that delicious sauce with the bread.

• Visited July 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Love LOVE this restaurant!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant about five or six times and every meal has been excellent. Their food (particularly the seafood) is so fresh and has such great flavor. A couple meals that stand out in my mind is the Japanese Teriyaki Scallops - they give you such a great portion of scallops, cooked perfectly and the sauce is the best ever - and the Mongolian Crispy Fried Noodle. I've also had some dishes from the Mexican portion of the menu, but I must say the Asian food is my favorite. The atmosphere is great, perfect for date night. Only complaint is that they do not know how to handle a packed restaurant, and there is barely a waiting area. However, if you make reservations you shouldn't have an issue. The service is wonderful! Will be back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jbrow152
Asheville, North Carolina
“One of our Favorites”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Have never ordered anything I didn't love. It's a weird mix but they do it all so well. The service is perfect - everyone is super friendly and I have never been without the manager/owner stopping by to check on us. The prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food and they have great wine specials during the week and half price tapas and sushi on the weekend before 6:30. We love to go sit out on the patio, graze from their fantastic tapas menu with a glass of sangria :)

Visited April 2014
1 Thank PlanningToGo_23
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Yummy Place, worth a 2nd trip back and then back again. =)”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Wonderful Lunch restaurant: Taste, Presentation, Service, Atmosphere all Excellent!!
We arrived during lunch time, parking was a little difficult but worth the struggle to park.
We started off with Miso Soup and Hot Sour Soup: Soups had lots of hearty chunkiness
My miso soup had just the right amount of tofu and seaweed. I also requested some green onions to enhance the flavor of the miso. What a difference. My husbands Chinese hot a sour soap was just the right thickness, spiciness and flavor. He also added green onions.
Serving sizes were large, so we shared a plate of Mongolia Noodles. Again this was a great
choice, piping hot, lots of wonderful flavor, was not too salty either. Love that it had other
unique dishes to try ie Spanish flavors too. Will come back and try at another time.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank NDQCOUP
“Good food relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Love the Dilworth area, and this restaurant fits it well. The atmosphere was casual with some nice decorative touches. If I had to give some negatives it would be that the menus were a bit beaten up and that some of the staff appeared to be a bit more casual than I usually like. For example one of the staff was sitting at the bar with a customer when we walked in and he stood up to seat us. However the food was excellent and the service was good overall. I really liked the diverse menu selections available and I am sure that I will be back again.

• Visited September 2013