We stayed here on an overnight while driving from NY to Athens Georgia to get our girl off to grad school. It is directly off the highway and check in was a breeze. We stayed in a 2 room King suite that also had a pull out couch. The room was gorgous, the bathroom large and well stocked-the Bed was super comfy (sofa bed less so-but what do you expect) The free parking lot accomodated our HUGE moving truck and we walked across the street to TGIF for dinner (we were too late for the free evening goodies...darn it!)
The free breakfast was pretty good and did I mention it was free! Eggs and meats, waffle maker, cereals, yogart and fruit. Good coffee and juice as well. They are pet friendly as well! I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte