Our family (parents and two kids - late teens and early twenties) had a great stop over night on the way to Florida. We arrived in the early evening and the check in was super friendly and helpful. We had two rooms which were both ready and more than met our expectations. We headed down to the happy hour to get a few drinks and found it to have a wide range of food and beverages. We then hit the gym for an hour before heading out across town to check out the Barbecue King Drive in as part of our triple D adventure. We returned and enjoyed the rest of the evening at the hotel but we could have walked to the mall or many restaurants nearby. Its only 1 minute off of the high way but it was totally quiet with no parties. We saw three families with pet dogs in the hotel so it is pet friendly. The breakfast in the morning was filling and had a good variety. We've never been to a Drury Inn before but will be looking for them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte