The Drury Inn & Suites was clean, had great food, and had a nice pool area. It was nicely located right off of the interstate and beside the mall with tons of food options. The downside of this hotel, due to its reasonable price, was the type of customers it had. We were at the hotel for two nights and every night people were running up and down the hallway screaming at the top of their lungs. Sadly, not all of these people were children. However, the hotel seemed like a breeding ground for unwatched children. I have never seen so many kids running around without parents in all hours of the day and night. I would recommend this hotel for its price and food, but definitely not the atmosphere. However, it is not the hotel's fault that it seems to attract annoying guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn Charlotte