“awsome hotel”

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #5 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 24 December 2012

In all of our traveling thru out the US, would have to rank Drury Inn as one of the best!. the cleanest, rooms are awsome, I would suggest some of the other"chain hotels" take lessons on greeting there customers, hiring of personnel who smile, and interact with people. I really could not say enough good things, about hotel, food, staff. ,anyone traveling and there is a drury inn in the area should stay there.

Room Tip: good on and off of interstate near a mall and lots of good restaurants.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terryoBangor_Maine

Reviewed 23 December 2012

We have found Drury to be the best pet-friendly hotels. Dogs are welcomed - you even get to walk thru the main lobby with them. You feel at ease -- not being shunned for bringing pets. We have two large dogs (over 100 lbs each) and they enjoyed their stay.

The rooms were comfortable and the entire hotel was spotless. The amenties are top-notch: pool, hot tub, incredible breakfast with eggs, sausage, bagels, donuts, waffles, yougart, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, and so on. Then in the evenings they offer free appetizers along with soup and drinks. It makes dinner on the road easy!

The staff is friendly and attentive. We will DEFINATELY make Drury our first choice!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StaceyG_of_Virginia
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Ok, disclosure, this was my first stay at a Drury because of a debacle (and nasty staff at the Hilton Garden Inn down the road). I was very impressed. The staff and front desk were super friendly and I was a walk in to the hotel. The room was new, crisp and very clean. Breakfast was very solid for business type hotel. Credit to the Drury at this location, ran like a top.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bigappletraveller
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Stayed in 2 queen suite plenty of room for our family had not known the kitchenette was its own desperate room very very nice!! Always appreciate when an establishment really truly puts customers first!!'

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Moving truck broke down so we coasted in and stayed here. I was driving a pick-up along with the moving truck and had the back loaded up without a cover. The front desk staff was the best! They were nice enough to let us park it near the entrance since the parking lot was so full, just so we could deter things walking off during the night. It worked, everything was there in the a.m. They were helpful with advice on local businesses and with helping use my accumulated Gold Key points for the surprise stay. I highly recommend the Northlake location.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I was in town for the Thanksgiving holiday and had a bad experience at another hotel and was recommended to Drury Inn & Suites. I was very impressed with the the staff Kate and Marcus they knew about my experince at the other hotel and made me feel very welcomed. The lobby was decorated for the holiday and was very clean, the guests were pleasant and the suite was out of this world clean and comfortable it had a nice view of the shopping mall right in walking distances to the hotel. OMG when I took a shower I didn't want to get out because it felt so relaxing with the different option of the shower head. I would definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone that would like a comfortable night sleep in a clean bed, even though I stayed there one night it was very pleasant. I will be staying at this type of hotel the nice time I visit my family in the North Carolina area or any other area I decide to visit where they have a Drury Inn & Suites. This is the place to stay. Thank you Kate, Marcus and Todnee you will get my business again most definitely you made the end of my trip a very wonderful experience. Oh and don't forget to try the free breakfast while you stay and enjoy the indoor pool and jacuzzi and free popcorn.
Mrs. Washington-Randolph

Room Tip: Close to the North Lake Shopping Mall
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2012

This was our second Drury hotel in as many days. It had everything we needed and then some. If possible, arrive by 5:30 to take advantage of their "kick back" - 3 drinks each and a light supper. The pool was very good and had a portion outside. Also some nice sitting areas inside and out. Locatiuon excellent - just off the expressway. A large mall is within walking distance (Macy's). Not much else to say... Drury's really have it all at a reasonable price!

Room Tip: I think you get the best value if you choose wine at the kick-back.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple