We had stayed at other Drury Inns, but not this one. Located right off I77, literally. We prebooked. The service personnel at both the front desk and elsewhere were simply fantastic. Not only very service-oriented, but generally friendly and upbeat. Room was clean, comfortable, and had all the conveniences we expected and needed. Pillows and bed were very comfortable. The evening "Kickback" (5:30-7pm) was very good (nachos, baked potatoes, hot dogs, chile, salad, plus all forms of liquid refreshement) and allowed up to skip dinner. Breakfast was equally enjoyable. The check-in and check-out process were extremely simple and fast. We have become fans, and return users, of the Drury experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte