This stay was great! Not only do you have a wonderful hotel to enjoy, you have plenty of shopping and eating within walking distance. The hotel staff is VERY friendly and I was quite pleased with everyone's attitude. My room was clean and I was impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. If I had to mention one small snafu it would only be that I had to clean off the glass table next to the bed. However, no big deal everything else was quite nice. The afternoon kickback with FREE food and drinks was a big plus. My family was in town for a basketball game and I know we saved about $50.00 since we were able to eat FREE hotdogs and nachos before the game. This was my 2nd visit and this stay was much better than the 1st. Although, my 1st visit was a little swayed due to a larger crowd of people in town for a family reunion during summer vacation. My displeasure on that visit was primarily due to the aggrevation with the guests not the hotel. Therefore, my husband and I decided to visit again and we were both happy that we did!! Thanks to the Drury Inn staff for their hospitality we will back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte