Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
  • Breakfast included
US$163
US$137
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
US$160
US$126
US$113
All reviewsnorthlake mallbaked potatofree popcorna large shopping mallfree food and drinksparking lotfree dinnerevening snacksoff the highwayroom suitetwo queen bedshot breakfasthot tubawesome hotelnorth carolinawould definitely stay here againoatmeal
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Great Hotel and great Customer service. Room was spotless and bed was very comfortable after a 16 hour drive. Will stay there again and recommend to my friends. The lobby is beautiful, the staff never forgot to smile and speak.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Beachfinder66
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I stayed at the Drury for three nights in early January. The reviews from TripAdvisor were right on! The front desk staff were always attentive to my needs and requests and they were always willing to do anything to make my trip a pleasant one. I was there on a leisure trip and the staff continuously tried to find the best restaurants in the area to visit and they always asked about my meals when I returned to the hotel. The staff made this trip an even better experience!!

The hotel is located in a wonderful area. RIght next to a great mall and some great places to eat. But, why go out to eat? The breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet were outstanding! It is the best deal in town! When I say, breakfast and dinner buffet, that is exactly what that was. Great varieties in the morning and evening. There really is no need to eat out if you do not want to. The food alone is well worth the stay.

As for the room? Wonderful. I did have a larger room up on the 6th floor, and the living area and the bedroom areas were extremely clean and housekeeping did a wonderful job each day. The private bathroom had plenty of counter space and the towels were nice and thick. The only recommendation that I would have is that the hotel chain invest in some better shower gel and shampoo for the re-fill dispensers in the shower. The dispensers are a great idea, but the shower gel and shampoo never lathered up, which leads the residents to use a lot more shower gel / shampoo just to get some lather going. Minor detail, but it may save some money in the long run.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting in the area.
Thank you for a wonderful experience. See you next time!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Do224
Reviewed 14 January 2013

From the moment we stepped inside until the moment we left this hotel was perfect. I'm a very hard to please person when it comes to hotels. I am a clean freak. This Drury Inn was a clean freak's paradise. The lobby is beautiful, the staff never forgot to smile and speak. The lady at the front desk got us registered in less than 5 minutes and even remembered our names every time we came through the lobby. The room we had was a two room king suite with beautiful decor and up to date furnishings and flat screen tvs in both rooms. The bedding was very nice and the mattress was so comfy! The bathroom was sparkling clean with the best lighting I have ever seen in a hotel. Housekeeping did a very good job of cleaning. I couldn't find one speck of dust. They have a business center, laundry facitlities, pool and exercise room although we didn't use them a lot of people were. They have a great breakfast buffet with a good assortment of food.... oatmeal, make-your-own waffles, eggs, great hashbrowns, non-typical hotel gravy, biscuits, assortment of donuts, muffins, cereals, yogurt, breads and fruits, and a 5:30 kickback with drinks and appetizers that is more like dinner. There is also a great assortment of restaurants within walking distance and it's across the parking lot from Northlake Mall. There is just nothing missing from this hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doxylover79
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This stay was great! Not only do you have a wonderful hotel to enjoy, you have plenty of shopping and eating within walking distance. The hotel staff is VERY friendly and I was quite pleased with everyone's attitude. My room was clean and I was impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. If I had to mention one small snafu it would only be that I had to clean off the glass table next to the bed. However, no big deal everything else was quite nice. The afternoon kickback with FREE food and drinks was a big plus. My family was in town for a basketball game and I know we saved about $50.00 since we were able to eat FREE hotdogs and nachos before the game. This was my 2nd visit and this stay was much better than the 1st. Although, my 1st visit was a little swayed due to a larger crowd of people in town for a family reunion during summer vacation. My displeasure on that visit was primarily due to the aggrevation with the guests not the hotel. Therefore, my husband and I decided to visit again and we were both happy that we did!! Thanks to the Drury Inn staff for their hospitality we will back again.

Room Tip: My room was a double queen which did not have a refrigerator or microwave so please inquire prior to booking. On a prior visit I had a 2 room suite which did have these items.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We had stayed at other Drury Inns, but not this one. Located right off I77, literally. We prebooked. The service personnel at both the front desk and elsewhere were simply fantastic. Not only very service-oriented, but generally friendly and upbeat. Room was clean, comfortable, and had all the conveniences we expected and needed. Pillows and bed were very comfortable. The evening "Kickback" (5:30-7pm) was very good (nachos, baked potatoes, hot dogs, chile, salad, plus all forms of liquid refreshement) and allowed up to skip dinner. Breakfast was equally enjoyable. The check-in and check-out process were extremely simple and fast. We have become fans, and return users, of the Drury experience.

Room Tip: Try to arrive before the "Kickback" at 5:30pm. Parking is in front of building but there are elevators so don't worry about carrying bags up stairs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple