During our trip up North for Christmas Holiday my husband and I stayed at the Drury Inn for the first time. The lobby was clean and inviting. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly and our room was spotless! This is also a pet friendly hotel but there was no odor of pets or any noise. We will definitely stay at a Drury Inn again. Our only complaint is that there are not enough of them to be in every state. Especially up North where we travel quite often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte