I was very happy with my experience with Drury Inn. We stay 2 nights while attending a friend's wedding. The room was larger than I expected and the hotel was nicer than I expected. Free breakfast was terrific and the staff were very helpful and very accommodating. Parking was no problem. They allowed pets and the room was immaculate - could never tell a pet had been in this room (I loved having my pet with me!). The only tiny thing I didn't love were the pillows - they were too soft and small - but there were lots of them! I would definitely stay here again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn Charlotte