We chose this hotel due to it being pet friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by how great our stay was. The hotel was very clean, as was our room. The front desk staff (all shifts) was very friendly. The staff at the breakfast was professional, friendly, and kept things well stocked. All the food was hot and replaced when needed. The Kickback (a small 'dinner' served between 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.) was included in the price of the room. In addition to the food, you also got two free adult beverages. The staff here was also very friendly and kept the food well stocked. The kids had a blast at the pool and swimming from the inside pool to the outside pool was one of their favorite games. A very, very pleasant stay! A great place to stay with or without your pet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake is conveniently located off I-77 and I-485. This north central suburb is close to Lake Norman and only 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte attractions like Bank of America Stadium. In addition to free hot breakfast every morning, we serve free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn Charlotte