“Best pizza in Charlotte”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #925 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Italian
Seattle, Washington
“Best pizza in Charlotte”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

In my 8 years living in Charlotte I've eaten more average to below average pizza than anywhere I've lived in the past combined. Even at the pizza places with positive reviews on the internet. Tony's would be my go to every time but there's just not one close by. And their pizza I like the most , the supreme, is 25$. But it's outstanding, as is any other kind of pizza I've tried there. It's hands down the best pizza in Charlotte. It's not even close.

• Visited July 2013

Georgia
“Great family place.”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

BIG pizzas, great price and quick service. Our 5 kids all love it! The spinach Calzone is so great and the sauce is very good. Very kid-friendly and self-serve bottomless fountain drinks.

Visited October 2012
Misawa, Japan
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was close to my hotel and delicious. Service was great and they tried to help me choose what to eat.

Visited May 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“A fantastic lunch sure to please fans of NY style pizza”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We went to Tony's pizza as a group of 9 for lunch during our business trip and while the place didn't look fancy, the food more than made up for it. We ordered 2 large cheese pizzas for the 9 of us and everyone got a massive slice each. We used the Tony's spice packets on the pizza and that added an incredible flavor to it. The pizza was the classic NY style pizza that folds over the plate and the sauce on it was wonderful and full of flavor. We also ordered side garden salads and were pleased at how large and fresh they were. The salad dressing provided was excellent and we also put on some of the spice packets on the salads. It was the best lunch i have had in a long time and our favorite lunch while in Charlotte even over fancier places!

I highly recommend a visit to Tonys for the vacationer or business traveller - it was only $49 to feed nine of us and we all had salad, a massive slice of pizza, and drinks. I will definitely go back whenever I am in Charlotte.

• Visited April 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I wanted pizza and this place had a good pepperoni pizza and a great steak sub. It was awesome. I will definitely return there and the staff was fair.

Visited August 2012

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!