“VERY FUN!”

Lost Duffer Miniature Golf
Ranked #57 of 181 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Indoor and Outdoor golfing both with 18 holes....miniature or regular golfing. Provides free golf cart when regular golfing.

1  Thank Blessings2all

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Husband & I went during our mini anniversary trip cause he loves golf so I figured putt putt since I'm not a golfer!! It was fun, attendant was friendly!! We are headed back for another mini trip with kids next weekend to take them!!!

1  Thank Elisabeth P
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Attendant inside was pretty lazy and wasn't really much help. The course is deteriorating quickly and wasn't exciting at all. I guess it was only $10 ($5/person), but I can't say it was worth it.

3  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first 9 holes were fun to play,a little challenging.But the GEM (no pun intended)is the last 9 its underground.Your golf club,ball & even your shirt glows!!Very hard but so much more FUN to play.Even if I didn't beat our 10 year old grandson we would do it again!!!

2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Great service lots of fun and lots of laughs. But don't get me stared on how awesome the under ground mine is at first it's dark and hard to then the black lights make it look awesome

1  Thank Squidy_longnose