“The Best PF Changs!”

Ranked #384 of 2,438 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We have been to this chain restaurant from North Carolina to Texas. This one is hands down the best! Dont get me wrong, none of them are bad ...but this one is over the top good. The managers, bartenders, wait staff, everyone is professional, courteous, and just genuinely nice. We even had a problem this time and they were very apologetic, fixed the problem. We went twice this trip and the second time they were still making up for the previous mistake. Absolutely, the best.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We called ahead and when we arrived we got right in. The service was excellent and the food was great also!

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We eat here regularly and always have good service. Food is always really good and fresh. It's usually PACKED and reservations are almost always needed. Staff is always great.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have always liked PF Changs and I try and go whenever I am near one. I like PF Changs because they do not use MSG which I am highly allergic to. Chinese food in general is high in sodium and fat so it has become an occasional treat for me. We tried the special for 39.95 with 2 soups, 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 mini deserts. The egg drop soup was a cup containing not much soup. The soup was thickened with something and nothing like the egg drop soup I am accustomed to - 1.5 stars, the steamed shrimp dumplings were next and were a few shrimp in a dumpling casing not that good - 1.5 stars, the entrees were much better - Mongolian Beef and Ginger Salmon which was exceptional - 4 stars. The deserts were tiny but delicious - 3 stars. With drinks and tip the bill was over $60 which is quite high for what you get (I was starving an hour later) The service was exceptional as was the cleanliness of the facility.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is where we went for our anniversary and I fell in love food was great and so was service. We also go there before the dinner rush which helped alot. But will definately be returning.