“Nice place to eat”

Ranked #610 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This is a nice location with a good ambiance. I have been here several times and the food is consistently good. I have been comped more stuff than I have paid for which is great as well. The staff is excellent here which always keeps us coming back.

1  Thank Joe J

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

It was the very first time my family of four visited this location. The staff that greeted us was very nice and upbeat. The restaurant was pretty busy for a Saturday lunch crowd. Since it was our first visit, our server brought us a complimentary lettuce wrap appetizer. I don't know if this is standard procedure, but it was a nice touch. My husband and I both ordered the Mongolian beef and the kids each had the childs lo mein. The food came out quickly and was very good. Our server was very attentive and always brought a drink refill without ever being asked. Overall it was a very good experience and would recommend this location. We even noticed the manager out in the parking lot picking up wrappers and small pieces of trash. Well done PF Changs, we will be back!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is the third time I have eaten here. The first time I was treated like a VIP when I told the waiter it was my first time eating at a PF Chang's restaurant . The manager even came over and thanked me for coming and gave me a gift card to take off of my next meal with them. I ordered a hot chicken fried rice and it was very good. The past two times that I went back it was consistently very good.. The service is always spot on . I do recommend that you call and make reservations because this restaurant gets very busy being very close to Northlake Mall and theaters. There is outdoor seating but the view is a parking lot, but still saw many eating there. The desserts are very good as well. I have seen real Chinese eating there each time, must be a good sign.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Every year we come the Wells Fargo Golf Tournament, we eat here at least once. The staff kind of even know us we have been doing it so long. A testament to the place that the staff have been there that long. The bartenders and wait staff are engaging, informative with out being intrusive. The service is outstanding. The drinks are great. But the food is excellent! This is one of the best! Management was also very attentive.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Its OK. I remember PF Chang's being a favorite growing up but my last few visits, I really haven't been too impressed. The food is good, not great. It's busy, loud, and on the slower side of service...