Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
US$163
US$137
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$248
Priceline
  • Room Service
US$171
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Brittany and Joe were absolutely great!!! Their very friendly attitudes ranked higher than any of the more expensive hotels and resorts that I and my family have stayed in over the past 28 years!!! Brittany was extremely helpful in making our stay a pleasant and comfortable one!!!! Joe has a very warm and inviting attitude!!! Thank you both so much for making my trip a memorable one!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 9 October 2012

The entire staff was soooooo nice. The room was clean and nice. I will be back very soon. The area was located by everything. House keeping so nice. I stayed there for my fathers funeral and the front desk staff kept me laughing so much, I forgot about my sorrows.. Thank you guys.

Room Tip: The entire hotel is great.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I was here the first week of October and everything about my stay was excellent. The area the hotel is located is very safe and just a short walk or drive to many restaurants and stores, as well as downtown. The lobby is new and attractive. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff does a great job answering any questions you have as well. All in all this was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor near elevator; convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mitchd95
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The staff was very helpful. I only wish I could have stayed more than one night. Brittany at the front desk was especially patient and helpful
The premisis is top notch. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The microwave and small fridge is just what I needed

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The hotel was wonderful, the rooms were beautiful, the bathroom was so spacious. The hotel staff was so friendly no matter what time of the day you came in or whatever time left. Everyone always had a smile on their face. The housekeepers was immaculate they were on point every time.
I can't wait to go back to Charlotte North Carolina and make sure I stay here no matter what.

Room Tip: Even the front rooms are a good choice
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and i will certainly share your kind comments with our entire staff. We look forward to having you here in the future. Thank you and have a great day!