“Friendly and Professional”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Ranked #63 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I found myself having to stay in the Matthews for and extended time due to work. During my stay there I visited the front desk to inform them that my wife would be coming up to see me and would need to get a room key. I told them it was our 7th anniversary and she would only be staying a couple of days at most. When she arrived the staff had put a gift basket together and left it in the room for us. This made the trip for my wife outstanding. She had worked in the hotel industry for many years and she said this was by far one of the best places, with the most friendly and professional staff she had ever seen. Two weeks after this, sadly, my wife past away. I can never thank the staff enough for making her last trip so great.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher C

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Wonderful experience. Stayed in a King Suite – king bed, pull-out couch, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, two televisions, writing desk with excellent lighting, full-length mirror, WiFi Internet access, hot complimentary breakfast each morning, and spacious, elegant bathroom. Very impressive… and very reasonable. Still has that “new hotel” smell. I felt very pampered. Front desk staff extremely helpful and courteous – not superficial like staff members in some other hotels I have stayed at. Will always stay at the Fairfield Inn Charlotte/Matthews. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Charlotte.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We had many hotels to choose from for our friends and family to stay at while in Charlotte to attend our daughter's wedding. The staff and management of the Fairfield Inn Charlotte Matthews went out of their way to give our guests a wonderful experience! Thank you, thank you to all.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stayed at Fairfield Inn for a soccer tournament. Morgan was so very helpful getting us settled when we checked in. The double queen we booked was unavailable at check in so he comped us another king suite. Always so friendly.
I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Stayed here while having day surgery in Charlotte last week. Clean room with all amenities including free wi-if in room and complimentary breakfast and paper. They say they are adding more items to breakfast tho summer like scrambled eggs. Very nice front deal personnel who were accommodating when we asked for our room not to be cleaned when I returned from surgery but switched out towels. Fresh cookies in the evening and they also had some sort of weekday happy hour too! Next to a Chilis and Buffalo Wild Wings Highly recommend his location!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

This Fairfield Inn is a keeper!! My son and I spent the weekend in Charlotte for an AAU tournament a few miles away at Carolina Courts. The hotel was excellent! .......Very clean, modern, and the refrigerator and microwave were great additions. Not only were the accomodations GREAT but the location was superb. Any store or restaurant one could name was within a couple of miles. My family and I will defintely stay at Fairfield Inn Matthews on our return visits to Charlotte..... Great value.....excellent accomodations.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I absolutely love Marriott hotels. I've never been disappointed. This Fairfield Inn is in a great location. It's beautiful, clean and the staff was absolutely wonderful. The microwave and refrigerator are great amenities as well. Milton and Morgan made us feel welcome from the very beginning. You don't find this type of charm and hospitality much. I will be returning to Charlotte in the near future and I will definitely stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
East Forest
Best Western Plus Charlotte/Matthews Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!