Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
  • Pool
US$198
US$186
US$103
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$262
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I give this hotel 4stars it was my first visit and I truly enjoyed it however their was a small problem with my room Nikki fixed it in a matter of minutes....thanks for a job well done and making my stay so special :-) I plan to stay again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here for the Poweraide State Games with our hockey team. Wonderful stay! Morgan at the front desk is top notch! Very patient, helpful and always smiling. Very clean rooms and good continental breakfast. Nice patio area for group meetings. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Came here for a business trip and that day every single hotel near the airport was sold out so I ended up here. It must have been hotel row because there were 3 other hotels as neighbors.
The hotel is obviously brand new, its modern and clean. The front clerk was amazing--the rooms were oversold and there was only 2 rooms left that were reserved and instead of being told to go to their sister hotel they gave me one of the rooms (figured since it was 11:45 PM, the folks weren't showing up that night), She did state if they did show up she'd deal with them.
The room was on the 4th floor and was very roomy. As the lobby was modern so was the room. The bathroom was large but not as clean as I'd have expected it to be. Everything else seemed clean and by then I was super tired so didn't care too much.
I had to check out of the hotel at 4 AM and breakfast was served at 6, a hotel staff saw me and said I could grab any cold items since the warm foods weren't ready. There was a selection of fresh fruits, yogurts, cereals, hard boiled eggs, muffins/pastries and various juices. I would recommend any business traveler to stay here if options run out and distance isn't a big deal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I am in the Charlotte area!! I love the customer service and the reception that my family and I receive from the employees. Everyone is always very friendly and the rooms and hotel are always clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the black gentleman that is usually working the front desk. He is always so helpful and super nice!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My family and I visited Charlotte for five days and selected this Fairfield Inn based on location and former reviews. We were so pleased with our experience from the time of booking through departure. The first staff member we spoke to was Morgan, who was just as genuine a pleasant person over the phone as he was in person. When we arrived very late on our first night, Morgan personally brought us sheets and blankets for the sofabed within minutes of our request. Whenever he was on duty, he made sure to ask us how our day was going. During our stay we had a minor computer issue in which both Jamaur (front desk) and Ken Andrews (manager) helped us resolve. Everyday we were greeted when we left and returned to the hotel. We were even welcomed by the front desk when going to the breakfast area. My family enjoyed the daily free breakfast which was always attended to during the time we were there. My kids enjoyed the evening cookies and "surprise" pizza. We loved the size and comfort of our 2 Queen with sofabed suite because there was plenty of room to move around. We also enjoyed the indoor pool, exercise room, and outside patio. The parking was always plentiful and restaurants within walking distance were a plus. It is one of the most personable stays we have had at a hotel, which makes me conclude that the staff cares about making guests want to return. This is an idea that all hotels should follow.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family