Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
  • Room Service
US$160
US$134
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nikki was at the desk when I checked in. She was warm and friendly. She made my check in incredibly quick and easy. She made a room change for me that put me two doors down from the conference room I was using the next day...AWESOME! The following morning Nikki was there to ensure the room was set up exactly the way we wanted it. When you are facilitating training for 30 people, not having to be concerned about the room/set-up is a blessing. Thank you Nikki for making my stay so enjoyable and effortless!! You are appreciated!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at this property twice and would recommend you try and get on the 4th floor. I don't believe there is any insulation between the floors. It sounds like there is a heard of elephants above you and no matter how softly you try to walk you sound like a heard of elephants as well. Not sure what this property could do to correct this.

Lobby area is great and the staff was very friendly. We were in town for the Poweraide State Games with 2 hockey teams so staff had their hands full. Morgan was a great help to everyone.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor. Any other floor and people are right on top of you. There doesn't seem to be any insulation between the floors.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed two nights for my grandson's hockey tournament and was completely satisfied with the accommodations, cleanliness, and friendly staff. All the staff pleasant special treatment by Morgan who works at the front desk. The breakfast was basic but nicely presented and again the staff very friendly. Access is a little hard given the limited visibility from the major street but okay once you know location. All in all a good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I give this hotel 4stars it was my first visit and I truly enjoyed it however their was a small problem with my room Nikki fixed it in a matter of minutes....thanks for a job well done and making my stay so special :-) I plan to stay again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here for the Poweraide State Games with our hockey team. Wonderful stay! Morgan at the front desk is top notch! Very patient, helpful and always smiling. Very clean rooms and good continental breakfast. Nice patio area for group meetings. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014