“A one night stopover on a road trip”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Ranked #37 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
“A one night stopover on a road trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night last week. We rolled in around midnight and left by eight but slept great! The hotel has a great location, comfortable beds, clean rooms and good breakfast.
The people at the front desk were very friendly.
The only negative was that the walls were a bit thin. We could hear the people next door but we were so tired that it didn't matter much.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Grayson, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Thankful for the phone call I just got from Nikki about my previous reservation and upcoming reservation. Appreciate it when folks go the extra mile! This is the kind of service I have come to count on as a Marriott Rewards loyal member.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Arden, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nikki was at the desk when I checked in. She was warm and friendly. She made my check in incredibly quick and easy. She made a room change for me that put me two doors down from the conference room I was using the next day...AWESOME! The following morning Nikki was there to ensure the room was set up exactly the way we wanted it. When you are facilitating training for 30 people, not having to be concerned about the room/set-up is a blessing. Thank you Nikki for making my stay so enjoyable and effortless!! You are appreciated!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Apex, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at this property twice and would recommend you try and get on the 4th floor. I don't believe there is any insulation between the floors. It sounds like there is a heard of elephants above you and no matter how softly you try to walk you sound like a heard of elephants as well. Not sure what this property could do to correct this.

Lobby area is great and the staff was very friendly. We were in town for the Poweraide State Games with 2 hockey teams so staff had their hands full. Morgan was a great help to everyone.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor. Any other floor and people are right on top of you. There doesn't...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed two nights for my grandson's hockey tournament and was completely satisfied with the accommodations, cleanliness, and friendly staff. All the staff pleasant special treatment by Morgan who works at the front desk. The breakfast was basic but nicely presented and again the staff very friendly. Access is a little hard given the limited visibility from the major street but okay once you know location. All in all a good value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I give this hotel 4stars it was my first visit and I truly enjoyed it however their was a small problem with my room Nikki fixed it in a matter of minutes....thanks for a job well done and making my stay so special :-) I plan to stay again

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jessica F
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here for the Poweraide State Games with our hockey team. Wonderful stay! Morgan at the front desk is top notch! Very patient, helpful and always smiling. Very clean rooms and good continental breakfast. Nice patio area for group meetings. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
East Forest
BEST WESTERN PLUS Charlotte/Matthews Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!