“Always Happy”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Ranked #64 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The entire hotel staff & employees are always Happy to assist with any/all questions that you may have----this makes me HAPPY!!!

After many miles, Smiles are always welcome...

Clean Rooms

Hot Water

Clean property--inside & out...

Room Tip: A high floor next to the stairs is very quiet & healthy!! Take the stairs....
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The suite was clean and the pillows were a little piece of heaven! (I really want to buy one of these incredible pillows) We slept well and enjoyed our quick breakfast before hitting the road. The accommodations were everything I expected from a stay with a Fairfield Inn. Thank you!

Room Tip: It was a 20 minute trip to the Time Warner Cable Pavillion.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked this hotel last minute online. When I arrived they didn't have the room available because their online system was showing rooms that were not available. But they took care of me and put me in a suite at no extra charge. I was a little concerned because I read how they overbook rooms and I didn't want to end up in a run down motel. Anyway the room was clean, had all the amenities needed, outside patio was nice. The market downstairs only had diet sodas for some reason (that might be important to someone). The hotel is like 10 miles to downtown, enough restaurants and stores within a 3 mile radius. Overall I was comfortable and slept well, I'm pretty picky about where I sleep so I recommend this place. There is a pool for those who like to swim.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night last week. We rolled in around midnight and left by eight but slept great! The hotel has a great location, comfortable beds, clean rooms and good breakfast.
The people at the front desk were very friendly.
The only negative was that the walls were a bit thin. We could hear the people next door but we were so tired that it didn't matter much.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Thankful for the phone call I just got from Nikki about my previous reservation and upcoming reservation. Appreciate it when folks go the extra mile! This is the kind of service I have come to count on as a Marriott Rewards loyal member.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nikki was at the desk when I checked in. She was warm and friendly. She made my check in incredibly quick and easy. She made a room change for me that put me two doors down from the conference room I was using the next day...AWESOME! The following morning Nikki was there to ensure the room was set up exactly the way we wanted it. When you are facilitating training for 30 people, not having to be concerned about the room/set-up is a blessing. Thank you Nikki for making my stay so enjoyable and effortless!! You are appreciated!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at this property twice and would recommend you try and get on the 4th floor. I don't believe there is any insulation between the floors. It sounds like there is a heard of elephants above you and no matter how softly you try to walk you sound like a heard of elephants as well. Not sure what this property could do to correct this.

Lobby area is great and the staff was very friendly. We were in town for the Poweraide State Games with 2 hockey teams so staff had their hands full. Morgan was a great help to everyone.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor. Any other floor and people are right on top of you. There doesn't...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Matthews East
Hampton Inn Charlotte / Matthews
Courtyard Charlotte Matthews
Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte
SpringHill Suites Charlotte University Research Park
Sleep Inn Matthews - Charlotte

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!