“Great for Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aria Tuscan Grille

Aria Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,341 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
Seattle, Washington
“Great for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Aria was one of my favorite spots when I worked in Charlotte this summer; I'd come for lunch all the time and was always very pleased. Nice service with great management, and they have the BEST dip that comes with the bread; it's basically like a mix of white beans and olive oil - fantastic and something I've never seen elsewhere. My favorite thing to get was the penne with vodka sauce. Very good food in a classy but relaxed atmosphere.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank KBeth00

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not ready yet for a second try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I had a diner there as the place is close to the Time Warner Cable Arena and looks modern and inviting from the windows. Unfortunately this place was so crowded the noise level was too high for us. But on top of that, the Osso Bucco, I ordered was not to my liking at all: they add lemon and that's not what I expected. My wife enjoyed her gnocci, though.
May be, another day and another dish, would change my mind.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JC_CharlotteNC
Spring Hill, Florida
“I would definitely eat here again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and I ate here last night. Service is friendly and spot on. Menu offers a little bit of something for everyone and doesn't break the bank. The bread with cannellini beans is outstanding. Our entrees (pappardelle with beef short rib and butternut squash ravioli) were both very good and amply sized. The homemade sorbet was most excellent. And, the décor is very posh and impressive. Lastly, the wine selection is better than average. Good Italian food in an excellent atmosphere at a decent price.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food...Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Recently tried Aria after a Sat. matinee at Blumenthal. The food was outstanding, but the service was extraordinary! We felt extremely welcome, and the server did everything he could to accomodate us. The bread is absolutely delicious...i could make a meal off that. I had the chicken parm, which was very good! Then, afterward, splurged and ordered the Italian cookie plate for desert. There were four of us at the table, and between us, we couldn't finish all of the desert. It was a lot of food! I'm not usually a desert person, but these cookies and pastries were so light and tasty I couldn't resist. I will definitly have them again. We saw a great show, then had the perfect dinner. Great way to spend an evening. The staff and food will keep me coming back again and again!

“Getting better....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

The food was fresh, the Service was exceptional, and it was a perfect spot before the Theater. Every person at my table was completely satisfied. We'll be back!