“Great concept, good food.”
Review of The King's Kitchen

The King's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The King's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,374 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church
pembroke pines florida
“Great concept, good food.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I sought out this restaurant for lunch when we were in uptown Charlotte because I liked their mission of helping those less fortunate. We sat outside and had a lovely server. The menu was a bit more limited than I had expected, and the sandwiches were a bit small, but they were very tasty and satisfied us. It was busy, so they are apparently doing something right! Enjoy!

Visited July 2014

Dallas, TX
“Nice Concept”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I like the fact that the restaurant is a non-profit restaurant and that it donates money. The atmosphere is nice and the employees were great. The food was good and the portions were right on point.

Visited July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Awesome Food and AWESOME concept!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place blew me away. The concept of a non profit restaurant is outstanding. The proceeds create a sort of food kitchen for the areas homeless and hungry as well as provides a ministry outreach. The food though.... the food. My goodness. Talk about "SOUL FOOD". SO good.

• Visited August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This place used to be better”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

It's pretty good food still but the portions are smaller now and the prices are more expensive. It used to be a great place to go to lunch for $8-10 but now it's more like $15-20. Don't get me wrong, I pay for good food, this place however does not give me a good feeling when I leave. I honestly feel like I overpay every time for the food and service I received.

My friend who has been with me on 2 of my more recent visits agrees with me here. Great location but declining in service and food consistently now. Too bad.

1 Thank Joe J
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Soul Food”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We ate at this restaurant this evening.They are noted for good down home cooking.My wife had the pork chop with black eyed peas and greens, I had the fried flounder with cabbage and delicious fried corn.The food was good and tasty but wasn't as good as say M&M in vegas. The restaurant is non profit and the proceeds are used to feed the homeless. I found the restaurant to be expensive for soul food our bill was around $95.00 with 2 glasses of wine and one desert which we shared.

• Visited July 2014