“Best location & wonderful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley
Ranked #5 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Best location & wonderful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband travels frequently because of his work and we always stay at Homewood Suites because of the convenience of having a larger suite and kitchen. This particular Homewood suites was not as nice as the one in DC but still better than some of the other ones. The staff here is very nice and helpful. The restaurant staff is wonderful! They are always ready to serve and fulfill your needs. Ariel Cornier and his staff were very nice and always greeted us with a smiling face. They always offered to make us different food if there was something we couldn't eat due to our dietary restrictions.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We are all very pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel and I will certainly pass along your positive feedback with our entire team. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Charlotte as we would love to have you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

My family and I stayed here during our last visit to Charlotte. The staff was amazing. We arrived late, but had a quick check in. The food was amazing (especially the sugar cookies-wish I had the recipe)!!! Everyone greeted us by name and was very polite. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because I left a message for housekeeping twice about an item that I thought I had left and I have yet to get a return call. Other than that, the stay was perfect. I will be staying here in the future.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I am elated to hear that you experienced a great stay with us and we certainly appreciate your loyalty. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with your lost and found items and I have shared your feedback with our Director of Housekeeping. We hope to see you soon and we sincerely appreciate your time and your positive feedback which will be shared with our team.
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

My partner was here on business and stays here often. I was a tag-along on this particular trip, and it was nice to see where he stays when he's away from me. :) This hotel has the feel of home and rooms are comfy, with separate living and kitchen space - perfect for leftovers and having coffee in the morning without having to go downstairs right away.
The mornings I did go to the lobby to eat, I was pleased. And the afternoon buffet, wine and beer were perfect for me as I waited for him to return from work so we could go to dinner.
The area around the hotel is filled with shops and several restaurants, so I didn't even get in the car one day I was there.
The staff is always helpful and shared suggestions or directions when I inquired.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you, thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!
High Point
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was my first experience staying in Homewood Suites.This is a great hotel in a terrific location. Room was clean, with an extremely comfortable bed. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Lots of dining choices all within walking distance. As this was my first stay, I dont know if this is a standard in all Homewood Suites, but finding a ceiling fan above the bed was wonderful suprise! I will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We are all very pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel so much. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Charlotte as we would love to have you back. Thanks again,

David Cron
Bad Mergentheim, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I've been recently on a business trip in Charlotte. Overall the hotel is good. The bed was not 100% comfortable, but the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend to everybody staying in this area in Charlotte. I will come back again, whenever I 'll be in Charlotte again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing consistent superior service. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Charlotte.
Lynchburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

A great area, places to walk, eat and selection's and all good. Movie theatre in walking distance! Safe area to walk and exercise. Close to airport and shopping. Several service stations close. Near Carrowinds, enjoy their pool or the 2 at the hotel. Suites give you freedom to eat in or eat out, speaking of food, a great breakfast all made in house!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review and our team is happy to hear that you had a great stay in Charlotte and in the Town of Ayrsley! We are so glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities such as our suite start breakfast and lodge area. We appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your business!
Jefferson Hills, Pa.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Great location, and very clean hotel with good food provided. Stay here almost every week and staff treats me good. Anytime I have an issue they resolve it immediately. It is also in a good location and access to all in the Charlotte area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that your stay here with us was great. We hope to see again you soon.