“Great Service at the Ayrsley/Charlotte Homewood Suites”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley
Ranked #5 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersBronze level
Athens, Greece
“Great Service at the Ayrsley/Charlotte Homewood Suites”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The Service was always very attentive for my needs and even things I did not think of.A very relaxed place, very good atmosphere. All Staff very service minded, smiling all the time.The beds were comfortable, the suite was roomy. Every thing about our suite was perfect.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive feedback. We are absolutely a great value and choice for families. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and the team here at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley looks forward to your return. Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Skaarup, Denmark
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Seven nights stay at Homewood Suites, Ashleigh Charlotte North Carolina in Nov 2013 on a Business trip. Great apartment with separate bedroom and living room with small kitchen, fridge etc. for 2 persons, very comfortable.
A very relaxed place, very good atmosphere. All Staff very service minded, smiling any time and always in a good mood. I look forward to come back here. App. 10 restaurants in walking distance less than 5 minutes from Hotel and lot more if you spend 5 minutes in a car
Helle Hansen, Denmark

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for your kind review and our team is happy to hear that you had a great stay in Charlotte and in the Town of Ayrsley! We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your business!
ashevill
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our final soccer tournament of the year in Charlotte, we stayed at the Homewood Suites. It was within 10 min of the fields, had a wonderfull com breakfast both mornings. Every thing about our suite was perfect. We will stay there again if we get the chance!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of our hotel and your most recent stay with us. We are always happy to help assist our guests and we are happy to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your time and feedback as we greatly appreciate your time.
Asheville
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel was extremely clean, and very nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable, the suite was roomy, i loved the full sized refrigerator in the kitchenette. It also had a dishwasher, sink, microwave and a small stove top. There was also plenty of cabinet space in the kitchenette.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you, thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband travels frequently because of his work and we always stay at Homewood Suites because of the convenience of having a larger suite and kitchen. This particular Homewood suites was not as nice as the one in DC but still better than some of the other ones. The staff here is very nice and helpful. The restaurant staff is wonderful! They are always ready to serve and fulfill your needs. Ariel Cornier and his staff were very nice and always greeted us with a smiling face. They always offered to make us different food if there was something we couldn't eat due to our dietary restrictions.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We are all very pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel and I will certainly pass along your positive feedback with our entire team. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Charlotte as we would love to have you back.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My family and I stayed here during our last visit to Charlotte. The staff was amazing. We arrived late, but had a quick check in. The food was amazing (especially the sugar cookies-wish I had the recipe)!!! Everyone greeted us by name and was very polite. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because I left a message for housekeeping twice about an item that I thought I had left and I have yet to get a return call. Other than that, the stay was perfect. I will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I am elated to hear that you experienced a great stay with us and we certainly appreciate your loyalty. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with your lost and found items and I have shared your feedback with our Director of Housekeeping. We hope to see you soon and we sincerely appreciate your time and your positive feedback which will be shared with our team.
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My partner was here on business and stays here often. I was a tag-along on this particular trip, and it was nice to see where he stays when he's away from me. :) This hotel has the feel of home and rooms are comfy, with separate living and kitchen space - perfect for leftovers and having coffee in the morning without having to go downstairs right away.
The mornings I did go to the lobby to eat, I was pleased. And the afternoon buffet, wine and beer were perfect for me as I waited for him to return from work so we could go to dinner.
The area around the hotel is filled with shops and several restaurants, so I didn't even get in the car one day I was there.
The staff is always helpful and shared suggestions or directions when I inquired.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, 13 November 2013